JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Well, to ME, there is no doubt that the BIg Business/Money Interests (and that could also include the media) uses their power(s)......to skew the narrative(s) to what they believe is the "correct way to go".

Then......
I also assume that leaks (to the News Media) have a purpose too. And it's NOT always done for a "GOOD" purpose. Yeah.....which side is/was the "GOOD SIDE?"

LOL......
Were we.....
Was it always meant.....
That everyone could/would/should see through every detail? Call it "transparency?"

Aloha, Mark

Well, to ME, there is no doubt that the BIg Business/Money Interests (and that could also include the media) uses their power(s)......to skew the narrative(s) to what they believe is the "correct way to go".

Then......
I also assume that leaks (to the News Media) have a purpose too. And it's NOT always done for a "GOOD" purpose. Yeah.....which side is/was the "GOOD SIDE?"

LOL......
Were we.....
Was it always meant.....
That everyone could/would/should see through every detail? Call it "transparency?"

Aloha, Mark
on 5/3/2022, 8:47:20 PM by lightman
"Strange, isn't it?
Mask mandates mostly disappeared just as the Russian invasion of Ukraine began.
Thousands of blue over yellow Ukrainian flags appeared coast to coast and border to border within days of that invasion.
Anyone remotely acquainted with logistics and supply chains knows that materials in such quantities can't magically appear withn hours or days.
Who knew in advance? And when? And why?
And now just as suddenly the Ukraine-Russian war has all but vanished from the news just as the SCOTUS "leak" captures the headlines.
Thousands of "spontaneous demonstrators" (think "Animal Farm") converge on the SCOTUS armed with professionally designed signage.
Again: Anyone remotely acquainted with logistics and supply chains knows that materials in such quantities can't magically appear withn hours or days.
Who knew in advance? And when? And why?
Could it be that COVIDism failed, and that a "war bounce" was needed?
Could it be that the "war bounce" ricocheted and that yet another galvanizer was need?"

I don't know how that guy can tie only fire info as progress. For example Russians can bombard a civilian area and it will show up as fires and it may not be anything to do with "progress". I'm not saying he is wrong I'm just saying he is drawing a lot of inferences from only one type of data.

I don't know how that guy can tie only fire info as progress. For example Russians can bombard a civilian area and it will show up as fires and it may not be anything to do with "progress". I'm not saying he is wrong I'm just saying he is drawing a lot of inferences from only one type of data.
Yea I hear you. I was scratching my head at that. I don't know what inputs the generators of that site uses to make battle line claims.

Yea I hear you. I was scratching my head at that. I don't know what inputs the generators of that site uses to make battle line claims.
I appreciate hearing all info from ppl making an honest effort to be unbiased and objective like this guy's info you posted even if has some guesswork.

I really like the British news reports which have experts. A couple here FYI/FWIW:

Skip to 2:12 mark

Glad we have a sharp mind and steady hand near our buttons /s

This space agency guy has spouted off before. About nukes early on in the invasion and then saying maybe they should just leave the usa astronaut in space on the space station instead of bring him back. I think he was the one who also said "why should there be a world if there is no Russia" speaking of willingness to use nuclear weapons. He's a nut job and mouthpiece to scare people for Putin.

r8mskbh9lhy81.jpg

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews