JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wonder how World War 2 would have been fought if all sides had drones back then?
Only thing I can think of they had besides v2 (not technically a drone I guess cuz was self-guided) was the little remote control mine. As I recall that was a dismal failure. It was wire guided. Might have been useful if it was wwI I suppose.

Oh I forgot there was that remote control b17 that John f Kennedy's older brother died flying.

Edit: just looked at a mark Felton video on it and it was a b-24 which were also rigged as radio controlled flying bombs same as some aging b-17s. This video reminded me there is a whole documentary somewhere on Joe jr Kennedy (can't remember where Amazon prime maybe) and they went into great detail on the specific circumstances of failure for Kennedy's plane. It was a safety switch for the radio control. As I understand it Joe Kennedy Jr had been groomed to be president from birth. They only switched to JFK after Joe Jr died. JFK went on a crash course of how to charm people etc. JFKs father could not believe the transformation of JFK in dealing with people.

Edit: probably if u Google it there will be lots of obscure ones, like this:

Also I seem to recall some type of remote controlled mini sub. Maybe it was from a mark felton video, I can't recall. I seem to recall it was wire guided also but not sure.

Last Edited:

Outdated and ineffective makes sense if this expert on skynews is to be believed. He said corruption is main cause for lack of supplies of sophisticated weapons. When $ for R&D and stockpiles of advanced weapons instead goes to building castles and yachts, this is probably the result. In that one example the one program claimed that 94% of a certain budget (can't remember what it was) went directly to Putin. That's leaves only 6% for the other guys. And zero for the actual thing it was earmarked for.

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F4a2befc6-faa5-4174-9212-ebf9cde4cf65_1600x1104.jpeg

Thanks to us in large part, Ukrainians own the sky.. particularly at night. Just imagine seeing all those glowing orcs and equipment in real time and now you have almost unlimited means to smite the bejesus out of them with 155's.
Ouch.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads