JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Does anyone else notice the irony of how Russia (AKA
"The Soviet Union") made it a policy to back "wars of national liberation", meaning the rebellion of subjugated countries against their Colonial (and Imperial) masters? Kind of like a formerly subjugated state like Ukraine, that was conquered by an a monarchial empire (Czarist Russia) and brutally oppressed by the USSR after the communists overthrew the Czar?

Now Russia is using brute force to subjugate Ukraine again, lest it succeed in prospering as an independent country. An independent country that has close economic ties to Russia. Kind of like Britain invading Canada because it is acting too independently! :rolleyes:

"The Soviet Union") made it a policy to back "wars of national liberation", meaning the rebellion of subjugated countries against their Colonial (and Imperial) masters? Kind of like a formerly subjugated state like Ukraine, that was conquered by an a monarchial empire (Czarist Russia) and brutally oppressed by the USSR after the communists overthrew the Czar?

Now Russia is using brute force to subjugate Ukraine again, lest it succeed in prospering as an independent country. An independent country that has close economic ties to Russia. Kind of like Britain invading Canada because it is acting too independently! :rolleyes:
They are not the only ones.

Not that I support Russia's invasion, but a lot of countries, including the USA, have done this.

Also, it isn't irony as much as it is hypocrisy.

They are not the only ones.

Not that I support Russia's invasion, but a lot of countries, including the USA, have done this.

Also, it isn't irony as much as it is hypocrisy.

_nc_ohc=foIX2w7PXQ0AX8MUUci&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.jpg

Grenada comes to mind, but I have not been keeping up on anything going on in Africa lately
Not quite the same thing.
We didn't go to Grenada to take it from them.
Heck, the Grenadans celebrate that invasion with a holiday, The invasion date is their Thanksgiving!

Quotes from Senator Paul:

"If you can't agree to that [what disinformation is--e.g. the Steele dossier], how are we ever going to come to an agreement on what [disinformation is] so that you can police it on social media?"

"I think you've got no idea what disinformation is."

"Do you know who the greatest propagator of disinformation in the history of the world is? The U.S. government."

Yup.....but thanks to Brandon we now have a new, "Ministry of Truth". Not to mention, that they are funded with taxpayer's dollars.

FJB.

Aloha, Mark

1651874494841.png

Last Edited:
Unconfirmed reports that Russian Grigorovich-class frigate Admiral Makarov on fire near Zmiiny island, south of Odesa after being hit by Ukrainian Neptune anti ship missile.

I watched a bbc news show (or maybe sky news can't remember) on Ukraine and they said a huge portion of Ukraine's economy (exports I guess) depends on shipping. They said Russia has blockaded all shipping for them. So it sounds like they need to get on the stick and sink all those ship so they can get their economy back.

I watched a bbc news show (or maybe sky news can't remember) on Ukraine and they said a huge portion of Ukraine's economy (exports I guess) depends on shipping. They said Russia has blockaded all shipping for them. So it sounds like they need to get on the stick and sink all those ship so they can get their economy back.
Yep, shipping is huge for any country's ability to compete on the world market. Ukraine has a relatively small coastline and there only one way out of the Black Sea to the rest of the world's oceans. Land or Air is the only way to move goods for Ukraine today.

Status

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR