JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well that was a nice review, like him I would prefer the 6.5 Creedmoor version, for the same reason a modern cartridge developed for Long Range. I do like .308 and have three, but my Model 70 in 7MM Mag is the only truly long range gun I own. I just am not into LR Shooting, I am too old and crippled to use one properly.
I love Ruger for making this rifle available, just not for me.

The first RPR were delivered here in yUK last week - with almost 75% of them in 6.5CR.

We pay around $2000 here - no deals. Thinking about it, I've never heard of ANY dealer doing a gun deal of any kind of a firearm.

I'd like one, but only if it could be fitted with a nice after-market wooden stock. :)

tac

The first RPR were delivered here in yUK last week - with almost 75% of them in 6.5CR.

We pay around $2000 here - no deals. Thinking about it, I've never heard of ANY dealer doing a gun deal of any kind of a firearm.

I'd like one, but only if it could be fitted with a nice after-market wooden stock. :)

tac
such things already exist

the 300 is for a long action, all three current chambering's are for short action. It does seem like a natural choice though, as does 338 Lapua

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top