JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well that was a nice review, like him I would prefer the 6.5 Creedmoor version, for the same reason a modern cartridge developed for Long Range. I do like .308 and have three, but my Model 70 in 7MM Mag is the only truly long range gun I own. I just am not into LR Shooting, I am too old and crippled to use one properly.
I love Ruger for making this rifle available, just not for me.

The first RPR were delivered here in yUK last week - with almost 75% of them in 6.5CR.

We pay around $2000 here - no deals. Thinking about it, I've never heard of ANY dealer doing a gun deal of any kind of a firearm.

I'd like one, but only if it could be fitted with a nice after-market wooden stock. :)

tac

The first RPR were delivered here in yUK last week - with almost 75% of them in 6.5CR.

We pay around $2000 here - no deals. Thinking about it, I've never heard of ANY dealer doing a gun deal of any kind of a firearm.

I'd like one, but only if it could be fitted with a nice after-market wooden stock. :)

tac
such things already exist

the 300 is for a long action, all three current chambering's are for short action. It does seem like a natural choice though, as does 338 Lapua

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top