JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Again, you can't enforce a law with a cease and desist if the bill hasn't yet become law.
I'm well aware of that. Where's the disconnect? The whole point of my post besides the rambling of sleep deprivation was: I was whining about my problem when in perspective to all of the Washington businesses and those who's livelihood is dependent on the industry, is nothing. I really feel for them. I'm long past my trivial shipment delay.

Dude, it's been 5 days. I'm decently certain you will find, buried on Aero's site, some sort of
Legalese stating their corporate policy is to get all items shipped within a week, FFL related items within 2 - which would be pretty standard for e-commerce in general and the gun industry.

Need something faster? Try chatting or calling them to explain your need and then ask how much you have to pay to skip the line, then pay it.

Your rant is one of the most off-putting things I've read all day. Here I am defending Aero and I'm pretty salty about having to do that.

The time to buy or build an AR was years ago. Welcome to the party, there may be some snacks left if you're lucky.

Jesus! I didn't think my post was that misleading. It was sarcasm.
I'm not whining or PO'd in the least. I am an A-hole but my problem is nothing compared to that of Washington businesses effected by this bill and if you reread my OP I think you will see that.

Washington state assault weapon ban, other states as well and Biden's talk of federal level ban. There is a big buying frenzy going on and it will only get worse. you are 3 months too late for that fast delivery window. I would imagine Aero is scrambling to shift their manufacturing out of state and moving of that stature is going to be a big headache. Everyone ordering from them is more fuel to the fire, i was at a LGS and one customer ordered 3 complete uppers and this was one store with one customer. you didn't get off the pot and still bubblegumting you missed the sunset i am afraid.

No law written on paper can be enforced by an order written on paper. Enforcement requires the application of brute force.

Enforcement: coming soon to a neighborhood near you.
No bill that hasn't yet been signed into a law is a law.

It's not on paper. It doesn't exist.

No bill that hasn't yet been signed into a law is a law.

It's not on paper. It doesn't exist.
So…

Am I the only one reading this thinking, Aero got slapped with a cease and desist? I'd think I've heard about that?!?
I didn't mean that literally but if they pass this bill, which they will, and it's signed by gimslee, which he will, it becomes law. They won't likely be ordered a cease and desist anymore than any other in Washington as most will comply. It's just sad quite frankly and those in the house, senate, and governor's seat responsible for it are crooks.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews