JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yo have to watch verbiage. Low round count vs only shot twice. Only shot twice means both times they took it out, they did 500 round mag dumps till the barrel turned hunter orange.

Yeah , but its more who I got 'em from...
Daniel Boone..
David Crockett...
Kit Carson...
Yeah ,that's the ticket...:D
Andy

Do you really have rifles traced back to those fine historic gentlemen? I'd really like to hear more about them, probably in a separate thread. Nonetheless, I'd love to hear about them!!!

I wonder about this all the time. There's no way every pistol and rifle from here to Miami only have "about 200 rounds" though them.

227B7BF9-89C5-432B-AC06-BF123D04B03E.png

@ OP
In general I would think the reason for the current spat of low round count firearms being moved is tied to the Obama regime. Cheap ammo was scarce, ammunition in general was on the high side. Many people bought various firearms do to panic buying shot them a couple times and put them away. Now that they see blue skies in the eye of the hurricane they don't feel an external threat anymore.

that's my thoughts on the masses.

high round counts scare off the average buyer or they expect a deep discount. as someone mentioned in a previous post it depends on the caliber 1200rds through a 243, 22-250 etc unless I wanted the parts for another project I wouldn't buy. a GAP, KMW (terry cross), LRI, etc precision rifle in 308 with 6k rounds on it wouldn't blink an eye on purchasing it.

any hoooo my morning thoughts

@ OP
In general I would think the reason for the current spat of low round count firearms being moved is tied to the Obama regime. Cheap ammo was scarce, ammunition in general was on the high side. Many people bought various firearms do to panic buying shot them a couple times and put them away. Now that they see blue skies in the eye of the hurricane they don't feel an external threat anymore.

that's my thoughts on the masses.

high round counts scare off the average buyer or they expect a deep discount. as someone mentioned in a previous post it depends on the caliber 1200rds through a 243, 22-250 etc unless I wanted the parts for another project I wouldn't buy. a GAP, KMW (terry cross), LRI, etc precision rifle in 308 with 6k rounds on it wouldn't blink an eye on purchasing it.

any hoooo my morning thoughts
Those high end guns are not immune from throat erosion or wear. Careful.

Because laws against turning back a gun's bang-o-meter are non-existent, the under reporting of roundage will continue to be a problem. We need more laws! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

There are some people that have tried to accurately document round count, but the results are seldom appreciated by prospective buyers and outright discouraged by the powerful gun lobby....
.... it may never catch on unless politicians pass new laws. :rolleyes:

th?id=OIP.JbzO0hOhcDwT-hp53BZjMQHaEb&pid=15.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews