JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
hey reverend, here is your donation

da bird.jpg

The woke church is a problem and leading plenty down the wrong road
My B.I.L. Is a pastor who has become stupid, oops, I mean woke. He comes into my house and tries to tell me how I NEED to act here. F him. He is preaching the good word while living with his ex wife, her fiancé, their kids, all the while cooking for them and driving them to his church on sundays. Yes I said he lives with his ex and her new to be hubby. They said that they didn't want it to be weird for the kids (14yo, 17yo, and 20yo) LOL. FREAKING WOKE DEM'S. Cannot fix this stuff, too far too gone, at least they live in Tri Cities, well away form me.

None of the other restrictions/laws that have been pssed have done anything to curb crime. How on earth can this dolt claim new laws will "truly make a difference".

You know what would lessen crime? Not having leos in bulk out in the daytime using the highways to gin up money for counties and instead place more officers in the high crime areas at night working in two car teams with 4 total officers.

We already pay more and more in taxes for fire, leo and schools.. why not apply it where it will make a difference?

None of my firearms take lives and will probably never take lives.. these proposed laws hinder and harass me and the hobby I enjoy while simultaneously failing to stop any crime he is talking about.
Turns out cops prefer writing tickets & it's a whole lot safer

I sent info to the IRS asking for this to be reviewed, but I'm sure there was no way they bothered reading my mail. It'll probably take a congressional person (if we have any R's left) to raise it up.
The IRS won't do anything about LEVO unless they start stumping for political candidates. What they are doing is allowed:

My B.I.L. Is a pastor who has become stupid, oops, I mean woke. He comes into my house and tries to tell me how I NEED to act here. F him. He is preaching the good word while living with his ex wife, her fiancé, their kids, all the while cooking for them and driving them to his church on sundays. Yes I said he lives with his ex and her new to be hubby. They said that they didn't want it to be weird for the kids (14yo, 17yo, and 20yo) LOL. FREAKING WOKE DEM'S. Cannot fix this stuff, too far too gone, at least they live in Tri Cities, well away form me.
That is pretty messed up, but not surprising in today's world. I doubt it would make much difference since most people don't like being confronted about their inward condition, but he really should check his quals…for example:

It is never to late…as the thief on the cross discovered

Uuhhhh….. Pastor Cuck,
is that you?

:rolleyes:

What needs to happen is finding evidence of this guy doing bad sh!t, and being able to expose it for the world to see!
I bet he buggers little boys, and that's the kind of thing we need to find and prove, something like that should be enough to shut him down for good! Hell, that's right out of the Dems play book, so it needs to be put in play!

The IRS won't do anything about LEVO unless they start stumping for political candidates. What they are doing is allowed:
LEVO may be a 501(c)(3), but is the church? Are they not 2 separate entities? If political activity took place in the church, it would seem to me its tax exempt status would be in jeopardy. Are churches covered under the same section?

What needs to happen is finding evidence of this guy doing bad sh!t, and being able to expose it for the world to see!
I bet he buggers little boys, and that's the kind of thing we need to find and prove, something like that should be enough to shut him down for good! Hell, that's right out of the Dems play book, so it needs to be put in play!
Get on it, Dick Tracy. :D

The Paterno's are the driving force that will make or break these IPs inclusion on the ballot. Rev Knut is a figurehead who likes to hear himself talk.

LEVO may be a 501(c)(3), but is the church? Are they not 2 separate entities? If political activity took place in the church, it would seem to me its tax exempt status would be in jeopardy. Are churches covered under the same section?
LEVO is set up as a PAC so they can pretty much do what they want. As for Rev Knutters, he can use his church to promote or oppose ballot measures, legislation, etc but not candidates. LEVO could though since they are a PAC.

I don't know, Sam Adams got caught doing that. Now he's advising the new mayor. Portland, the only place someone under the age of 18 can enjoy a Sam Adams....

Some of us don't want to embrace trash culture, and would rather approach the problem with rational argument.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews