JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
R
15-year-old shot because he wouldn't drop the gun.... darn these legal gun owners.
Was it another gangbanger thing? There was basically zero info other than the title when I posted. I remember the kC Super Bowl parade shooting. Tons of gangbangers shooting at each other in a crowd. The bubblegums.

R

Was it another gangbanger thing? There was basically zero info other than the title when I posted. I remember the kC Super Bowl parade shooting. Tons of gangbangers shooting at each other in a crowd. The bubblegums.
Yuppers, NYT updates the headline, seems like rival gangs were taking shots at each other again. Wish the NRA would bring back the Eddy Eagle program and teach marksmanship to grade schoolers. Would help avoid some of this collateral damage…

:eek:

Yuppers, NYT updates the headline, seems like rival gangs were taking shots at each other again. Wish the NRA would bring back the Eddy Eagle program and teach marksmanship to grade schoolers. Would help avoid some of this collateral damage…

:eek:
Brings to mind those immortal words from Mark Twain:

"Paul Kersey the bubblegumers"

Pretty sure he was being sarcastic.
1lmgzm.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA