JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I heard about someone today while listening to the radio unloading hundreds to thousands of rounds in Phillidelphia (I think). Lars played some footage on 101.1, it sure sounded like a high rate of fire to me, possibly a binary trigger. The tinfoil hat in me thinks that this was another "incident" to get another thing banned or get the word out. Didn't see another thread on it yet so forgive me if there is one. Has anyone heard any details yet? I only had about 15 minutes in the truck before I had to stop listening.

it was Philly

At least five people were killed and two minors were wounded by gunfire when a man wearing body armor opened fire in a Philadelphia neighborhood Monday, police said.

"A person walking down a city street with an AR-style rifle and shooting randomly at people while wearing a bulletproof vest with multiple magazines"

it was Philly

At least five people were killed and two minors were wounded by gunfire when a man wearing body armor opened fire in a Philadelphia neighborhood Monday, police said.

"A person walking down a city street with an AR-style rifle and shooting randomly at people while wearing a bulletproof vest with multiple magazines"
Looks like that one was early July?

Looks like that one was early July?
yup, I just found that also
so many mass shootings in Philly, one looses count
there was on again just 2 days ago
it must be the guns, for the good citizens of Philly wouldn't choose to shoot each other
Woopie Goldberg said so - once the AR15 is removed from society, people will find other methods other than violence to settle their differences

it was Philly

I can't seem to find any reports of this incident.

Edit: I found it but it was from July.

Don't know if it's a cultural thing or not.

2 yoofs shot a detective up in Tacoma earlier. Dog ran em down later.
That sadly was another great example of what people here have been saying they wanted for years. Ferrel young humans who have no direction. When they are caught committing crime people roll out excuses for them. Sooner or later some of them hit the big time like this. As young as these two are they "may" get away with this one too but, its a close one this time. One thing for sure is these two will if they live be back in the system shortly after getting turned loose.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews