JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not sure if its exactly the same everywhere but know how they do it here. First there is court hearings. If person does not show they send certified letters. If still no response they will send Deputy to door. If they get no answer they will tape a notice to the door saying at this time on this day they are going to come and remove anyone still there blah, blah, blah. So I would have to "guess" this was not their first time with this clown. I would again "guess" he had made clear threats to what he would do and the LEO's were not taking chances that is was bluster. A LOT of the guys who get into this sovereign citizen thing are VERY vocal about it. Many of them it becomes like some kind of cult. Had a buddy long ago who went off the deep end with this stuff when it was something fairly new. He got to the point where there was just no talking him down. In his mind he really believed he could "win". He won a cot and 3 hots in club fed. :(
We had a neighbor when I was growing up who went that same route. They were good neighbors for a long time, but he got into that sovereign citizen stuff, fighting the IRS, hiding assets, etc.. It went on for years and years, and ended the same way- Club Fed. They took everything he owned, which was substantial. He was always a very proud man, and he seemed to get more arrogant as he got older; he actually thought he could win.

It's sad when you see someone going down a bad road, and know exactly where that road will lead, but you're powerless to talk them out of it.

The whole " traveling " not " driving " argument is based on some obscure reference to " driving " being a commercial definition for operation of a vehicle.
Oh, yes - I recall several of them in the vids making this reference, IE they were not licenced, 'Commercial drivers' as in driving as a job, under contract etc.

And , Like I previously said, it seemed they all were verbatim, word - for - word, from some memorized scripted document.

I was like only 20 or 21 at the time, and these guys were mostly like in their 30's or older so, yea I thought it was cool to hang out with some older guys but I saw the craziness of all this even then so I stayed away.

IIRC one of them claimed he had a 'signed permit' from the Sheriff to 'Kill' a person he was being harassed by or something. I remember asking to see it and he produced some handwritten thing on a piece of dirty paper. Guy was a wack job I recall. Ya, know, one of those types who babbles with a half laugh while talking, staring at you captively as though they have you believing them and maybe actually listening to them.

Last Edited:
Oh, yes - I recall several of them in the vids making this reference, IE the were not licenced, 'Commercial drivers' as in driving as a job, under contract etc.

And , Like I previously said, it seemed they all were verbatim, word - for - word, from some memorized scripted document.

I was like only 20 or 21 at the time, and these guys were mostly like in their 30's or older so, yea I thought it was cool to hang out with some older guys but I saw the craziness of all this even then so I stayed away.

IIRC one of them claimed he had a 'signed permit' from the Sheriff to 'Kill' a person he was being harassed by or something. I remember asking to see it and he produced some handwritten thing on a piece of dirty paper. Guy was a wack job I recall. Ya, know, one of those types who babbles with a half laugh while talking, staring at you captively as though they have you believing them and maybe actually listening to them.
Psychos. I don't care if they are far left, far right, or citizen of planet Zod, they are psychos pure and simple. Fe:

One idiot in Spokane was trying to abduct a minor and said he was a lawyer and had signed document from judge if she didn't turn over child then she would be executed by firing squad. No different than the homeless psychos we see here everyday really. Psychos gonna psycho.

Last Edited:
The 80's were crazy, I was in the Oregon Guard at the time and was traveling in uniform via commercial airlines to go to a class and was approached by some Baggwammie women to join their cult/security force. The trade was any woman, any way I wanted. Tempting but no thanks. A couple years later one of my "interesting" neighbors and I were talking about guns and I mentioned that I didn't care for ar/ak's preferring one shot, one kill type rifles. This lead to me showing him the rifle I was useing at the time in the Hunter class of 4 postion 600 yd bulleye matches. He asked me to be the marksmanship training Sargent in his super secret unit. I politely declined that offer as well.

they are psychos pure and simple.
Gotta agree with you.

Here in LaPine I often 'cross paths' with a odd cross section of various rightwing/conservative types.

They range from rational, clear thinking individuals with a good handle on current events and politics - to the 'psycho types'

One thing I have discovered is there is a 'common thread' with the level of craziness and the outward appearance & dress of the person, so they are easy to recognize.

Something we seem to have a LOT of around here are 'Christian Nationalists' and they are very easy to recognize given the LARGE religious signs, banners etc. on their fences, buildings for ALL to see, but this is another issue entirely, sort of.

Last Edited:
Sometimes if you look outside your own life the answers become clear.

Tucker Carlson recently gave a speech in Budapest and its 26 minutes everyone can learn something from.

He is on X but you have to look for the speech. I saw it on Rantingly.com but they keep updating news.

It's really clear why the country is failing.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews