JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah it's actually a little much for me, but that bright lighting makes it look a lot more 'pimp my ride' haha, in person it's more of a darker bronze (and this was taken when the build was newer, I think it darkened more with use over the last year or two. I'd probably go with silver or black if I did it again.

Said it before, I'll say it again: if the modified condition of your firearm is what lands you a guilty verdict, it was probably not a clean shoot or at the least, a very dark shade of grey

My take on your concerns is this:
The odds of your being in a shoot out/life or death encounter are pretty low (Though probably getting higher these days)
That said, IF it happens, you need to do everything you can to survive and win.
So...
Do whatever you need to maximize your chances of surviving an attack.
Sort the rest out later

My take on your concerns is this:
The odds of your being in a shoot out/life or death encounter are pretty low (Though probably getting higher these days)
That said, IF it happens, you need to do everything you can to survive and win.
So...
Do whatever you need to maximize your chances of surviving an attack.
Sort the rest out later
If you ain't cheating… you ain't trying.

One Californian use a pistol to successfully defend his life with.
It was a 12 shot 10mm loaded with handloads and the grips said "Punisher" on them so they found him guilty of premeditated murder.

Lulz, not really

Yea…. The weight reduction makes it shoot more rounds per minute in fully-semi automatic mode out of the extended "clip" haha.
It's not an extended clip... it's a high-velocity clipazine... Yeesh! :rolleyes:

Considering that your pistol is NOT an AR but.....

1649029856477.png

Yeah....this might just give you a clue about how they think.

Aloha, Mark

Once upon a time, I had the honor of being a prosecutor in Washington. I would genuinely have answered this question by saying that so much of this is irrelevant. That the issue would solely be whether or not I as prosecutor (and my team and/or superiors) believed both that you had acted illegally and that I could prove it. Then the issue of "extendo" or "hollow points" could only be relevant if it really did show some sort of malice (somehow). But I would basically have scoffed at your concerns. But since that time my beliefs have been eroded by absolute devils like Thomas Binger (Kyle Rittenhouse prosecutor) actually arguing that standard AR-15 55gr bullets are "designed" to over-penetrate (yes, he said that when trying to say Kyle recklessly endangered others). And the complete failure of the defense to absolutely ROAST them for this kind of idiocy (among other idiocy).

My first piece of actual advice would be: If you need help, make sure you get an attorney who actually knows guns. Who can recognize and effectively make the arguments you need. You should basically be celebrated for killing the other bastard as quickly and safely (to you) as possible (assuming he was the bad guy). I was horrified that Kyle's attorneys didn't make certain arguments and I was blown away that they didn't call a use-of-force witness. You absolutely need to screen your attorney to gauge their ability. Try to find one that actually knows something about Kyle Rittenhouse and Kim Potter and can opine about mistakes those attorneys made. You want someone who knows how to explain things to juries and is constantly coming up with better arguments (like: How many doctors do we prosecute for making mistakes like Kim Potter made?).

My second piece of advice would be: Until you need that help, as several others have said: Carry the most effective weapon you can. Don't sweat the details. Sweating details might get you killed. But hey, I usually carry a 5-shot .38, so . . . I suppose "comfort" has something to say (I just wouldn't only carry 10 rounds in a 15 round magazine, myself). Let other people (your attorney) worry about scumbag prosecutors arguing that you were "out to kill!"
Expect that if you are going to testify, your attorney will ask you why you carry what you carry---and the answer will be: "it is the most comfortable and effective tool available."

Regards,
-Leaving Portland for a constitutional carry state.

$19.98 a pop

G19 10 round (same for gen 5)

$19.98 a pop

G19 10 round (same for gen 5)

Why though…

Keep everything OEM and the scumbag prosecutors have less to work with when trying to vilify you...
But there's nothing wrong having and using OEM mags with 10+ capacity...

...for now.

But there's nothing wrong having and using OEM mags with 10+ capacity...

...for now.
Of course, I was just showing an option that was going with the flow of the thread + someone else posted an ad for a Magpul 10 rounder...
I am keeping and carrying my "standard capacity" mags. Antis be dammed...

Of course, I was just showing an option that was going with the flow of the thread + someone else posted an ad for a Magpul 10 rounder...
Ah, missed that post the first time through. Went back and added a "Sad" emoji.
I am keeping and carrying my "standard capacity" mags and when I carry, I will use them.
Good on ya, mate! Same here...
Antis be dammed...
Always...

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads