JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hey everyone, this its actually my first post. Hoping for some help on where to pick up bulk rounds of 9mm for The best deal. What sites do y'all use? Or a specific brick and mortar location? Thank you in advance for your replies!

Bi-Mart
Their prices compare favorably with online sources and you don't have to buy case lots. There is always ammo on sale there
Right now they have 500 rounds of Winchester 9mm 115gr for $90

Last Edited:
Bi-Mart
Their prices compare favorably with online sources and you don't have to buy case lots. There is always ammo on sale there
Not right now, there's nothing on the shelves.
Dropped by after work to get a few non-pandemic items and decided to take a look at the gun counter. Empty shelves besides 22lr and shotgun ammo. Several people looking at guns.

Good luck.

Not right now, there's nothing on the shelves.
Dropped by after work to get a few non-pandemic items and decided to take a look at the gun counter. Empty shelves besides 22lr and shotgun ammo. Several people looking at guns.

Good luck.
Huh! Vancouver store yesterday had a bunch. I bought a can of the Winchester 45ACP
4th Plain and 500 store

Huh! Vancouver store yesterday had a bunch. I bought a can of the Winchester 45ACP
4th Plain and 500 store
I've noticed in the past that particular store has had ammo in stock when it was sold out in PDX area. Last black Friday when the rebates were going in addition to the sale price, I picked up a couple of the cans of 9mm there. Didn't like paying the sales tax, but the price was right.

Went to St Helens BiMart today and although their shelves are low, they still have sale ammo and regular priced ammo on the shelves. The pistol case still has a selection and the long gun rack looks normal. Reloading supplies are completely stocked.

Went to St Helens BiMart today and although their shelves are low, they still have sale ammo and regular priced ammo on the shelves. The pistol case still has a selection and the long gun rack looks normal. Reloading supplies are completely stocked.
Give it a few more days and that too will be gone. Long after it's gone people will walk in, see nothing there, get mad, say they had no idea and take to the net to tell everyone :confused:

Give it a few more days and that too will be gone. Long after it's gone people will walk in, see nothing there, get mad, say they had no idea and take to the net to tell everyone :confused:
I did take the opportunity to buy 4 boxes of Hornady American Gunner .380 hp (XTP)(100 rounds) at $12.97 a box, regularly $17.97. I don't need any ammo. That doesn't mean that I don't buy some now and then. I am getting low on 7.62x39:rolleyes:

Show me the primers!

20200317_182048.jpg

I swore I wouldn't get caught flat-footed again after 07-13. Primers are the real choke point. Takes 1 for every cartridge and you can't really make them or scrounge them. I just bought a little here and there. That pic is just what's in the near future queue. Did the same thing with Powder. Powder is easier though because it goes further. Gotta have primers unless you're @Andy54Hawken and you're going medieval on it. :D.

Now is not the time to stock up. If you don't already have enough for self defense then go buy a couple hundred rounds in person. In a couple months when wholesalers are replenished then buy in bulk.
It's going to be a lot longer than that, prices are going up online and you have a bunch of people buying up every last box.
Think of the 22LR shortage a few years back,this is beginning to look similar.
Having observed the last few days at Cabela's I'm seriously considering getting out of 9mm guns for a while just so I can shoot with the same regularity that I was before.

Well, BiMart is cleaned out unless yo want 6.5 Creedmoor, 242 17HMR and 22 LR & WRM
Drove by Sporting Systems and they were on lockdown, Only allowing X number of people in the store at a time. Looked like 15 or so waiting outside.

If any of you witnessed the last ammo/reloading shortage and you're not stocked up already for whats going on right now, shame on you!

If any of you witnessed the last ammo/reloading shortage and you're not stocked up already for whats going on right now, shame on you!
You can tell just by this site alone a LOT of people learned nothing last time. If people who read this site still got caught yet again, you can just imagine how many who do not pay any attention are now going to be in shock when they go to buy and find nothing is there, :confused:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top