JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
CTD is dead to me. Target sports, SGA, PSA, Velocity, and Norma are my go to online ammo vendors.
Why? Because they jack their prices to the moon the day after an anything scary happens in the world? Send flecktarn filed jackets meant for an alligator (short arms)? Send the wrong schit and charge you a 10% restocking? Drop ship from other suppliers and charge shipping on top?..

lol!

I will say that years ago they had 3 packs of Swedish mess kits for $9.99…. I bought 4 packs (12 kits) for $40. That's a dozen kits, complete with trangia stove, cover, spirit flask, pot, pan and wind screen.

I think nowadays they error on ripping people instead of adding a reasonable markup. I'm sure they have someone checking the net for a price, finding the highest they can find then add 20% on top.

alas, I digress again….

My experience with ctd was they showed some 22lr ammo in stock for a decent price. I ordered it and a few hours later I get an email saying it is actually backordered. Ok for the price I will wait it out. Several months later I get another email telling me my back order has been cancelled as the ammo is not available. Ok whatever. A few days later I get a email ad for ammo from them. I click on it and go to their site and lo and behold the 22lr ammo I wanted shows available and in stock at double the price I originally ordered it for. Go figure!

My experience with ctd was they showed some 22lr ammo in stock for a decent price. I ordered it and a few hours later I get an email saying it is actually backordered. Ok for the price I will wait it out. Several months later I get another email telling me my back order has been cancelled as the ammo is not available. Ok whatever. A few days later I get a email ad for ammo from them. I click on it and go to their site and lo and behold the 22lr ammo I wanted shows available and in stock at double the price I originally ordered it for. Go figure!
Same happened to me as well, but with 22mag. I used to buy alot (hundreds a year) from them but when they stopped being cheap and Sportsmans guide was cheaper I wrote them off.

F' those POS, they'll never see a dime from me, if they were the last place on Earth I'd just take their chit.

Have been buying 7.62x39 from members of NWFirearms but it is a problem to meet up and make purchases. Also, the deals instantly get taken up. Where are you folks ordering online to have shipped. Are there downsides to purchasing in this fashion? Appreciate feedback. PS, I buy in 1000 round lots.
Go on https://ammoseek.com/ammo/7.62x39mm and look for the teal-colored marker on the right.
Those are the Free Shipping deals.
I would choose new, not reman.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews