JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I haven't hardly bought any ammo in my whole life, including .22 since I could always reload centerfire for about the same since I've always cast my own bullets. The last time I bought primers and powder was right after Sandy Hook, a $2,000 order from Natchez.. $17/k primers and $8/lb powder for the most part.
Getting a bit low on primers.
These days $2,000 buys what, 5 cases of 9mm ball? No idea. Ouch.

Considering they refused to do anything against measure 114, I see no reason to go to Bi-Mart or Cascade. There is a price to pay when companies decide to take a political stand.
I can understand them wanting to stay out of it. A lot of times I hear people getting mad and yelling about how companies should stay out of politics and law making. So it makes since that they are trying to stay neutral to avoid the crazies. Of course there are also people who even get mad or upset that they don't get involved in politics and law making.

Considering they refused to do anything against measure 114, I see no reason to go to Bi-Mart or Cascade. There is a price to pay when companies decide to take a political stand.
I 100% agree with your logic, Its very sound.

Unfortunately, in that same instance as a hobbyist/consumer looking for the best deal (locally), I do give them my business.

I 100% agree with your logic, Its very sound.

Unfortunately, in that same instance as a hobbyist/consumer looking for the best deal (locally), I do give them my business.
Agreed. Though in reality the gun owning community is not near as lawless as the, many times, violent progressive nut jobs. These are people that believe in burning down/destroying businesses because of some perceived notion of racism from some wacko!
Wanting to "teach" them a lesson for not being all out front in the battle for the 2nd Amendment may just cause the to be harmed by the violent leftist's.

Bimart. I have been picking up a few boxes at a time for many years. It adds up over time and doesn't brake the bank like ordering cases on line.
And pay cash when you buy it and there's no trail leading back to you when you do it this way.:s0155:

Need 9mm ammo right now? Bi-Mart's usually got the best non-bulk prices on target ammo and fair prices on defensive ammo when they have it in stock. A lifetime membership is $5.00. As far as I can tell the only point of the membership is to be able to exclude the homeless.

As for on sale from the past, sold ammo bought in late 2019 and early 2020--and I wasn't gouging, only charging what retail would charge if in stock--and from those proceeds got my first AR. The actual value asked and that I paid for that AR WAS overpriced, but my out-of-pocket for it was about as much as a new 10/22....but then I had to find .223 and .556 to feed it...

Last Edited:
Go to:

https://www.sportsmansguide.com/pro...range-9mm-fmj-124-grain-1000-rounds?a=2239558

Add this to your cart and use coupon code SG4839 for 10% off. Then join the Club for a 3-month intro for $9.99 in order to get free shipping, which would otherwise cost you $15 for the first case, more for additional. Net cost for case is $266.50, or $13.33/box for the first case, $12.82/box for the second case, a bit cheaper for additional cases. Don't forget to set a reminder to cancel your membership unless you want to pay $50/year to maintain it.

Last Edited:
Go to:

https://www.sportsmansguide.com/pro...range-9mm-fmj-124-grain-1000-rounds?a=2239558

Add this to your cart and use coupon code SG4839 for 10% off. Then join the Club for a 3-month intro for $9.99 in order to get free shipping, which would otherwise cost you $15 for the first case, more for additional. Net cost for case is $266.50, or $13.33/box for the first case, $12.82/box for the second case, a bit cheaper for additional cases. Don't forget to set a reminder to cancel your membership unless you want to pay $50/year to maintain it.
Outstanding!

I gotta ask. Are you the coupon-clipper in your house? :D

Go to:

Thanks for the info, but that coupon code no worky!

1668459857659.png

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top