JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
When purchasing ammunition in the state of Washington, New York and California you must have it shipped to a licensed dealer a FFL Dealer (Federal firearms Licensed dealer)
Please have them email or fax a copy of their FFL and please have them refer name and order number.

Thank you
Cindy from GUNBUYER.com

I replied that it was not a Wa state law and if they will not ship direct to me to please refund me and I will take my business elsewhere. Vendors are definitely pooping their collective pampers and taking quantum leaps.

We will see. I got message 10min after order so it would be extra lowly for them to try a restock fee. I will send another note and tell them the have until noon tomorrow to refund me if the will not ship direct.

I got this message back from them after giving them the ultimatum.

The issue is that we do not have a license to sell Ammunition in your state. They do not allow us to send directly to you because of that reason. I can cancel that if you do not want to send it to a dealer.

Thanks

Erika
vUgZ1j1hP6IqcgmPXCf5X3Z8qE3Tacj2En4MtHHw3nTUvpsEYw.jpg

I then asked to be refunded and got confirmation. A license needed to sell factory ammo in Wa? Sounds suspect. I thought all they needed to do is charge sales tax to give WA their slice of the pie?

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads