JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
99EEDB5B-04D2-4AA2-9C31-A9EFB3E6218B.jpeg
Culver City, CA this week.

Just think of all the people literally lining up around the block to buy their first guns at the LGS in California, then being shocked that the antis they vote for "because there aren't enough gun control laws" have implemented a "safety" test, a roster of government-approved handguns, a mandatory minimum 10 day wait, a ban on certain features, and a ban on normal magazines. But the silver lining is that some of them might wake up and begin voting against those politicians.
This is EXACTLY what I keep seeing. Look at this state, WA. When the last two gun laws passed years later you see and read of people going in to buy a gun who had NO CLUE these laws were now passed. Remember when the new Federal law went in that all firearms needed a BGC? Long guns you used to fill out the paper and walk. Christmas, LONG after this law passed places that sell .22 rifles were daily seeing really angry people who just found out about this. No problem when the system worked, they still walked. Days the system did not work and they were turned away they were of course all kinds of pissed off. So they blamed the NRA who they did not support of course. Then of course next election they voted for the same people who did this too them :s0054:

BiMart regularly has Blazer Brass 9mm on sale for $8.97 a box of 50. I just checked AmmoSeek and Blazer Brass is around 23 cents a round and Fiocchi is close to 25 cents a round. Those are my go to range rounds.

Talking with the fellow at Bi-Mart this afternoon 3k background checks this week... Sportsman's is limiting handgun sales to two per customer. The wall was kinda empty...

I am watching parts right now. I am on a 5 year build, meaning I bought the lower 5 years ago, lol! I have an upper, BCG, Trigger, Lower parts kit. I was thinking about building the rest of it this year. If I start to see parts drying up then I might just "pull the trigger" and go for it all now. I have my M&P that is just fine but would like to see my build finally come to fruition.

My wife cut me off on buying more ammo, but still snuck in 500 rounds of 9mm and some other ammo. 250 rounds of 115 grain Federal Black Pack and 250 rounds of 124 grain Blazer Brass, both from BiMart. Both less than 18 cents a round. Also, a couple of boxes of .380 Critical Duty. If I needed more 5.56, BiMart has those on sale right now, Federal 55 grain 39.97 for 150 rounds (27 cents a round). They also have varied calibers including 500 rounds of Winchester 115 grain 9mm for $89.97.

1 is of course the people who just recently saw this very thing and already are caught off guard yet again so soon.

Personally, I'm not anywhere near "run out" just reading the tea leaves and getting 1 last buy before it gets tough. :D

You do know that every time you buy an AR9 pistol with a binary trigger that a ammo fairy dies?
Shame on you! :p

I don't mind killin a few "fairies" lol

Last Edited:
Thats it. Got 500 rnds of S&B 10mm showing up Thursday, 650 rnds of Fiocchi 9mm (along with my 1100 rnds of 9mm last week) and now this 38 Spl. :D
What 10mm do you have? I'm curious how it likes the S&B. I have a Glock 29 and am looking to pick up some bulk ammo but I'm not familiar with S&B, Armscor, Prvi, or some of the other cheaper brands I'm finding.

I'm a 10 fiend!

Glock 29, Dan Wesson CBOB & VBOB, Dan Wesson Razorback & Valor 5", had a SA TRP 6" and my latest, a CMMG BANSHEE 10.

I have never had any issues in any of my 10's with S&B or MAGTECH. I use their ammo exclusively if I have a choice.

My wife cut me off on buying more ammo, but still snuck in 500 rounds of 9mm and some other ammo. 250 rounds of 115 grain Federal Black Pack and 250 rounds of 124 grain Blazer Brass, both from BiMart. Both less than 18 cents a round. Also, a couple of boxes of .380 Critical Duty. If I needed more 5.56, BiMart has those on sale right now, Federal 55 grain 39.97 for 150 rounds (27 cents a round). They also have varied calibers including 500 rounds of Winchester 115 grain 9mm for $89.97.
Spoken like a true addict.:D

Welcome to the club.:eek:

What 10mm do you have? I'm curious how it likes the S&B. I have a Glock 29 and am looking to pick up some bulk ammo but I'm not familiar with S&B, Armscor, Prvi, or some of the other cheaper brands I'm finding.

I have a 10mm rifle made by an outfit in OR that seems to love the S&B. I would certainly buy a couple boxes before buying a case but, unless something is wrong with the pistol I can't see it not working with the S&B

Good luck in town.
I'm kinda glad now that I have been shooting range ammo and not my ammo all winter.
I've been stashing that stuff away. Buying it cheap and stacking it deep.
Targetsportsusa is where I get my ammo.
Of course they are out of what I normally buy so I went with 500 rounds of the new Winchester M1152, about the same as the 9mm NATO that I had got from them.
. Winchester Active Duty 9mm Luger Ammo 115 Grain Full Metal Jacket
I've been meaning to try that out so I got some, looks pretty zippy.
Still plenty of 5.56, picked up a case of PPU and a case of the Federal MK318 MOD-1 that I have been wanting to try out.
10 day delay on shipping due to panic buying but I am nowhere close to being dry so..
Just putting in my monthly order, usually I stock up on HST when it's on sale but went with the Federal MK318 this time around and the M1152 instead of a case of Blazer Brass.

Good luck in town.
I'm kinda glad now that I have been shooting range ammo and not my ammo all winter.
I've been stashing that stuff away. Buying it cheap and stacking it deep.
Targetsportsusa is where I get my ammo.
Of course they are out of what I normally buy so I went with 500 rounds of the new Winchester M1152, about the same as the 9mm NATO that I had got from them.
. Winchester Active Duty 9mm Luger Ammo 115 Grain Full Metal Jacket
I've been meaning to try that out so I got some, looks pretty zippy.
Still plenty of 5.56, picked up a case of PPU and a case of the Federal MK318 MOD-1 that I have been wanting to try out.
10 day delay on shipping due to panic buying but I am nowhere close to being dry so..
Just putting in my monthly order, usually I stock up on HST when it's on sale but went with the Federal MK318 this time around and the M1152 instead of a case of Blazer Brass.
That MK318 is some spendy ammo. I would rather roll my own, but to each there own.

The Winchester M1152 is some speedy ammo. It is +P range. I thought that the Fiocchi 115 grain that I used to buy at 1250 fps was snappy, the M1152 runs at 1320 fps. The newer Fiocchi is now 1200 fps. It is interesting that they went with a 115 grain round instead of 124 grain, or does the military use both?

Love the PPU 5.56.

Glad you found most of what you wanted.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews