JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Going postal, in American English slang, means becoming extremely and uncontrollably angry, often to the point of violence, and usually in a workplace environment.

The expression derives from a series of incidents from 1986 onward in which United States Postal Service (USPS) workers shot and killed managers, fellow workers, and members of the police or general public in acts of mass murder. Between 1970 and 1997, more than 40 people were killed by current or former employees in at least 20 incidents of workplace rage.

Nope he went postal!! :cool:

upload_2017-6-15_13-5-58.jpeg
My brother (The Armorer) thought I should have one of these for my 70th birthday. I looked
in my AR parts drawer and with a little Super Glue, it now has a rail mounted reflex sight and
a small Laser on it. It's also covered in"Camo" tape. Pure "Tactical", There are no more spiders
in my garage. The Feds may soon be here though, as I'm afraid I've violated the "Adults Only"
disclaimer. I may get older, but I'll never grow up. :p

As a 30 year UPS driver, this hits close to home for me. One of the victims was a 15 year employee who leaves behind a wife and 6 kids. Truly a sad day.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top