JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We don't want it to stop until the democrats bow to our wishes I am sure that Bolius can use help down the road.
Like you I am open to anything I can do to help.

I know Sunday is Easter, but do people have free time in the afternoon or early evening maybe? We could all meet at a coffee shop or something in the Hillsboro area and at least get an initial meet and greet.

I got a response to my OFF email:

Thank you for writing regarding SB 941 and expanded background checks. Senator Hansell is opposed to the bill and will be voting no on it.

No need for a recall in my district.

The neat thing about Colorado's recall was no one thought it would work until it did.
It seems like once it was started everyone that felt abused realized that they did have a voice and it snowballed from there.
We do have a voice people and it must be heard.

I got a response to my OFF email:

Thank you for writing regarding SB 941 and expanded background checks. Senator Hansell is opposed to the bill and will be voting no on it.

No need for a recall in my district.

Same here. I live in District 16...Betsy Johnson territory.

It was Johnson's pro 2A stand in the last legislative session that started the domino effect of outside campaign money to unseat Starr and others to overcome her vote.

I emailed her and asked her thoughts on Senator Thatcher's amendment.

E

Can those with facebook get some messages into these guys:
https://www.facebook.com/ColoradoAccountability
https://www.facebook.com/knight4nra

If you can get an email or phone number to call to chat with someone that would be great.

Timothy Knight is the one that spearheaded the Colorado recalls and their group was the Basic Freedom Defense Fund. Knight is working with the NRA now but he only has this facebook page and a snail mail address to get a hold of him. I'll ask Keely with the NRA when I talk to her later today.

It would be great to hear what recommendations they have for us. Their recall was fought pretty hard with legal injunctions tried before it went through. Im anticipating once they realize this is real, they will be fighting us pretty hard and it may get dirty.

"Dirty" is their calling card and what they have the most of. Expect personal attacks as well on your character and possible interference with your employment.

Expect personal attacks as well on your character and possible interference with your employment.

Riley had one of his minions research boundary lines in an election several years ago where a good solid conservative was running for that position. They got a legal opinion that the persons actual residence( his house, not his address) was across a creek and thence not in the district, and it was upheld and he had to withdraw from the race. Expect things like this, as Chuckles hangs on to his fragile grip.

The key in this process is going to be getting your rural votes and the 2A's supporting this, and some others may then jump on.

Hey everyone,

new to the thread, saw a story about this on a fb post. I would be more than willing and able to help. If you end up registering with the SOS as a PAC I can also donate 300-400 dollars from my election pac (must be donated to another PAC) I'm in Beaverton and can help with admin, sig gathering, and what ever else needs to be done.

Hey everyone,

new to the thread, saw a story about this on a fb post. I would be more than willing and able to help. If you end up registering with the SOS as a PAC I can also donate 300-400 dollars from my election pac (must be donated to another PAC) I'm in Beaverton and can help with admin, sig gathering, and what ever else needs to be done.

Welcome, thanks for the support! (and thanks to who got this out on facebook). As posted above, It would be great if you want to meet up with on Sunday at 3:00pm.

Peet's Coffee & Tea
19250 NW Cornell Rd
Hillsboro, OR 97124

Currently, we an all volunteer effort. But it would be great to hear your thoughts on how to fund the recall if we decide to go that way.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top