JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I get a kick out of this as it has been stated that in Oregon that more game is taken by illegal poaching than by sportsman. If one of the reasons we are getting rid fo wolves is because of game management I suggest that they put a real bounty on poachers. I bet it would have a major improvement on the hunting seasons.

James Ruby

I get a kick out of this as it has been stated that in Oregon that more game is taken by illegal poaching than by sportsman. If one of the reasons we are getting rid fo wolves is because of game management I suggest that they put a real bounty on poachers. I bet it would have a major improvement on the hunting seasons.

James Ruby

I would rather see them put a bounty on Wolves, cougars, black bears and yotes to get their numbers down to save the young deer fawns and elk calves from being ripped to shreds and eaten or just killed for sport by predators.

Well. I've spoken to some folks before.
They have some, let's say insight on this.
They told me, make sure your gun is cheap enough to destroy after the shot.
And make sure you gut shoot it.

Prove this point please "more ethical than the police officer who would shoot a man for protecting his livestock." I think you are full of it. No police officer is going to shoot someone for protecting thier property unless they are shooting at people or putting people in danger by thier activities - not wolves.
Feel free to prove me wrong.

James Ruby

Prove this point please "more ethical than the police officer who would shoot a man for protecting his livestock." I think you are full of it. No police officer is going to shoot someone for protecting thier property unless they are shooting at people or putting people in danger by thier activities - not wolves.
Feel free to prove me wrong.

James Ruby

Not gonna prove your wrong. I was typing that before I had my first cup of coffee and my keyboard got away from me. Error is been corrected

Hey James Ruby.
I had 2 police officers tell me to shoot a mt. Lion even if I don't have a tag, if I see one.
Also. You obviously don't have a ranch, or know someone with stock, that deals with wolves. So you can take your ethical knowledge and have a Starbucks big guy.

Hey James Ruby.
I had 2 police officers tell me to shoot a mt. Lion even if I don't have a tag, if I see one.
Also. You obviously don't have a ranch, or know someone with stock, that deals with wolves. So you can take your ethical knowledge and have a Starbucks big guy.

Because two people tell you to do something illegal. it must make it right, tell that to a judge someday. If you cant play the game maybe you ought to find a new game - one that is easier for you.

James Ruby

P.S> I rarely drink starbucks but thanks for offer.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top