JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

this story just appeared on the news this morning but looks like it actually happened last spring. I don't remember seeing anything about it.
Wow no comments ....LOL
Portland local News/propaganda is just regurgitating story again because likely State asked them to, State don't have bubblegumts for leads and zip for suspects .

Story goes like this ---> State is angry with Public, because State spending all that public State and Fed. tax money on their bureaucratic horseCrap with playing Wolf breeder . People were not happy with State horseCrap . Wolfs are dead . Government bureaucracy reap what they sow . Government has no self reflection of it's failure, So they never learn . And Now, Circle Of Life Is Complete for State to repeat.

And lets not start on the MILLIONS of tax payer funds for all the wild Mustangs, Yea, lets "Manage" wildlife by not managing it, and use the funds to "Research" other non funded programs what were turned down for grants/funding, Yea, Go OryGun!

Pretty sure I caught the culprit on my game cam

13734487.jpeg

Politics aside. Cowardly act.
Better then having planted wolves running amuck killing everything in sight in my personal oppinion..

If these wolver migrated to these areas why do they have ear tags and tracking collars,

Planted and should be taken out at all cost and the people responsible for planting them should get a good azz whipping and be fired from their job.

wolves are a natural part of the evosystem. want healthy game herds? you gotta have wolves.

hunters dont take sick game. if you want hunting to replace predators, you better be willing to spend your tag on mangy deer and elk. are you? no? oh.. then you need wolves.

wolves are a natural part of the evosystem. want healthy game herds? you gotta have wolves.

hunters dont take sick game. if you want hunting to replace predators, you better be willing to spend your tag on mangy deer and elk. are you? no? oh.. then you need wolves.
Thank you
Finally the correct info ( wolves are a natural part of the ecosystem ) You want proof read the yellow stone report
I'm no left wing wack job and I don't Hunt but Wolves are needed

wolves are a natural part of the ecosystem.
That would be providing the wolves ARE a natural part of the ecosystem and not non-indigenous species that are planted.

Supposably the last wolf in Oregon was shot in 1949 and Oregon has had healthy game heards for a long time since then.

Wolves had their chance environmentally and apparently couldn't survive. Compare them to coyotes which can survive nearly anywhere and anything - including humans - and are doing quite well.

That would be providing the wolves ARE a natural part of the ecosystem and not non-indigenous species that are planted.

Supposably the last wolf in Oregon was shot in 1949 and Oregon has had healthy game heards for a long time since then.

Wolves had their chance environmentally and apparently couldn't survive. Compare them to coyotes which can survive nearly anywhere and anything - including humans - and are doing quite well.
Coyotes and cockroaches are all that's going to be left after world war 3 is over.

Wolves are needed?

And how were the herds doing while the wolves were gone? Eh????? (I hunted for many years before the introduction of wolves that are NOT natural here, and never saw a sick animal. The OREGON wolf has been extinct for a long long time.)

Sick animals die. Period. No wolves needed.

Yellowstone report is propaganda. My buddy went near there to hunt elk... no elk, lot's of wolf sightings tho.

Wolves are needed?

And how were the herds doing while the wolves were gone? Eh????? (I hunted for many years before the introduction of wolves that are NOT natural here, and never saw a sick animal. The OREGON wolf has been extinct for a long long time.)

Sick animals die. Period. No wolves needed.

Yellowstone report is propaganda. My buddy went near there to hunt elk... no elk, lot's of wolf sightings tho.
I am pretty sure we can do some gene manipulation on the coyotes, to make them wolf size. Problem solved and we can hunt coywolfs all year long.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top