JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Brownells is taking back orders for as many pmags as you want. $14.20 each. Patience is a virtue.

I bought 10 for $138.95 shipped today from them. - $13.90ea. :s0131: SHHHH!! :s0114:

Let's see..... if I sell them for $25ea. that would be $11 profit ea., $110 total. Not bad for doing nothing and selling them for a decent price. And not too greedy. ;)

BTW I'm not planning on selling them.

why all this whining over overpriced mags. it's very simple, don't buy them if you don't want. no one is twisting your arms and forcing you too. some vendors sell them for 11 bucks some sell them for 15.00. are they gouging too? the internet is a great shopping tool for those who look.
i watched mags go for 100 bucks on gunbroker and 5 lines below that auction they sell for 40-60. if your that dumb go ahead and buy.

That's pretty good! From a business perspective, pretty smart, too. The quick buck will be gone tomorrow, but long time customers will remember.

One question I've wondered about for a long time, though: why would one really want more than a couple magazines anyway?

Yes, I understand because you can. I'm not disputing that or saying you shouldn't. If you want a crate of them in your garage that's fine with me unless you have nefarious intent, but what's the practical value? From a strictly practical perspective I don't understand needing more than one to use, and a spare in case the first one gets lost or damaged. Please don't take offense; I have probably a dozen 1911 .45 mags myself, and only ever use one or two. Just wondering.Some of you must shoot a LOT more than I do.:)

I think some people want to keep a bunch loaded up in case the boogy man comes. I like to load some at home before going to the range, so I can spend more time shooting than loading mags. Each to his own I guess..

There was a guy on this site from Hillsboro selling new P-mags for around $12.00 last week. Had a bunch of them.
He is moving to Alaska and has been trying to sell them for over a month.
I called him up and bought ten. I asked him how many he had left, "over 100" he replied.
As I drove away, I thought about buying all that he had left, which would have been around $1100 bucks cash and then marking them up a buck to help pay for the ten I wanted for myself.
Thought about it and decided it was to much of a hassle trying to move 100 mags for a buck profit.
That was a week ago last Thursday.
On that same note, if he had held onto those hundred plus mags until this past Monday, his $1000 would have been $2000 or $3000 instead.

Just saw the same p-mag sell for $80.00 on eBay a few minutes ago.
Let's see, $1,100.00 investment, sell 100 x $80.00 = $8.000.00, minus eBay fees and investment equals $6,180.00.
Should have grabbed them all when they were in front of me.

If you need an ar now you weren't payint attention if you need pmags now you weren't paying attention if you need anything pay attention or pay for your lack of attention thats supply and demand simple easy and no getting mad. right?

I still say they are not gouging.... They guys paying these prices are nuts, crazy, insane yes... but the guys saying sure I'll take your $75 for a P-mag I dont blame at all... They gottem and the crazy's want them (and want them bad I guess)

I Had a hard time pulling the trigger way back when to by 10 for $110 shipped.... Im glad I did but even if I hadn't I wouldn't spend $750 for 10 now.... I think any sane person would take a step back and wait to see what happens.... there are hundreds of thousands of P-mags out there in the world.... you are bound to have a chance to do better than your options right now...

i can blame them, they are pretty much thieves in my book stealing peoples hard earned money. alot of good honest citizens feel like they need some protection at times like this and these people are making it impossible for the average person to achieve that.
i know they dont have to buy them but then they are left sol if they ever need to defend themselves for whatever may come.

I don't like the price gouging and I really don't like not being able to get the ammo,primers,mags I want when I want.
On the other hand, at this point I don't believe anybody is going to be left defenseless because of it. If you didn't get the guns, ammo and mags you need by now, well, Darwin's theory says your DNA stops here.

If I was smart enough to put in a 500 Gallon gas tank and all of a sudden there was no gas available, am I supposed to give it up to whoever needs it for $3.29 a gallon??? I spent my time and money preparing when others were on vacation in Mexico. Now I'm somehow supposed to be their keeper. To heck with those that don't have what they need to defend themselves. They can call the cops.

I think 99.9% of the people paying $60 dollars for a p-mag are just greedy and afraid they're going to miss out on what we all ready have. People were free to buy P-mags for $12, and they're free to buy them for $60. I just gave 2 to a friend of mine for free. He would have done the same for me if I needed something. To be perfectly honest, if someone is willing to pay $100 dollars for a p-mag, you'd be a fool not to sell them any extras you have.

Blitz you're free to remember and give them some of there own capitalism some day.

If TSHTF , and you need some gas. I'll either give you a little for free if I like you, or you better have something I need.:s0155:

If you dislike like something about the ad, ignore it. If you spot blatant misrepresentation, an illegal ad, etc. please notify a moderator.

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top