JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
already have plenty of pmags and black rifles, heck i just sold a 300 blackout upper yesterday for 400$, which is a little under 100$ less than what i paid for it. not several hundred dollars more.
it just sickens me so i voiced it....

Brownells is taking back orders for as many pmags as you want. $14.20 each. Patience is a virtue.

Last I heard, magpul is sold out months in advance.
There's a good chance that none of these back orders will be filled.

I hope I'm wrong. I'm crossing all 10 fingers that my pmags won't get banned before the supply meets demand... but i'm also not going to rely on this happening.

seems to be the people that like the overpriced are the people that buy and sell for A living or just buy and sell to make A few bucks,
as I have seen this pattern as A member here for over A year. however this was A good group of people.
when A new member introduced his or her self I would say "welcome you will find A lot of nice people here", I can no longer say that. bottom line you look like an ..s when you get to selfish.

Well last time I checked as of about two minutes ago, Magpul is still in business, and still producing mags. I am happy for them that they are sold out. I doubt very seriously they will take all that money, stop producing mags, and run off to Jamaica.. I'll take my chances that they will remain in business, and will be caught up in a few months. God Bless America!

Last I heard, magpul is sold out months in advance.
There's a good chance that none of these back orders will be filled.

I hope I'm wrong. I'm crossing all 10 fingers that my pmags won't get banned before the supply meets demand... but i'm also not going to rely on this happening.

Pmags were $10 each at last weekends gun show. I'm not bragging, but I saw this coming and came prepared to buy. ;)

E

i thought the limit would be people buying pmags for $60, but seen them go for $100 a piece!!! cant blame people for selling @ that price i just cant believe people are willing to pay those prices.

The price gouging is definitely going on, and it's everywhere! My poor neighbor bought an AR lower he wanted to assemble over time, and then decided with this mad rush going on he should try and find his parts now while they exist.

So out he went... and 10 stores later he'd barely found a lower parts kit, a butt stock and buffer tube (used, lucky him) and then couldn't find a magazine for the LIFE of him!

Thankfully I have a small sack of GI mag's along with all my other nice mags... so I donated a few to him. My small contribution to keeping this all sane :)

they were also 10 for 99.99$ at brownels about a week ago and a little over that everywhere else before that and i was prepared and i did buy.

with all the people bending people over i am starting to think half the people on here have a butt fetish

too all you price gouging , you all sicken me.
i dont care what your reasoning is for your ridiculous prices but whatever it is is not good enough.

do you all get excited in situations like this because you know you can take advantage of people?
ill be taking note of the people doing this and if there ever is a time i put something up (for a fair price)
if you want it you definately are not gonna get it
:s0081:

Got to love supposed proponents of the free market complaining about supposed price gouging.

Oh the irony.

High demand, low supply: it's Capitalism 101, guys. Would you rather the government step in to set prices?

Well last time I checked as of about two minutes ago, Magpul is still in business, and still producing mags. I am happy for them that they are sold out. I doubt very seriously they will take all that money, stop producing mags, and run off to Jamaica.. I'll take my chances that they will remain in business, and will be caught up in a few months. God Bless America!

I'm not saying they're going out of business, but if Obama has his way then you won't be allowed to receive them after January.
Unless something drastic happens to sway our current administration away from their goals, "a few months" will be at least a month too late.

I just saw the three AR-15 lowers I bought on Saturday for $280 (with BG check)... go on the classifieds section for $1200!!!!!!!!

This is madness guys...

Bi-Mart here was the same way today. I bought 4 boxes of .223, and some guy and his wife just about grabbed it right out of my hands. They cleaned out the rest on the shelf. I could not believe it. People are nuts.

I was at one of the Portland area Bi-Mart locations yesterday. I knew they had 223 on sale so I figured since I had to pick up other things, I may as well pick up some extra. It was right at opening time, 9am. I was the only one at the counter and asked for 10 boxes of .223. There was a sign that stated a 500 round limit of the same caliber, so I was way under their limit. I didn't know it but there were 11 boxes remaining.

Someone immediately showed up and asked for 10 boxes as I was leaving the counter, and the clerk broke the bad news that there was only 1 box left. I could see how disappointed this person was, so I gave them 2 of the boxes from my basket.

It was if I had given them a couple gold bars, they seemed to be completely shocked.

i can blame them, they are pretty much thieves in my book stealing peoples hard earned money. alot of good honest citizens feel like they need some protection at times like this and these people are making it impossible for the average person to achieve that.
i know they dont have to buy them but then they are left sol if they ever need to defend themselves for whatever may come.

Your as insane as the buyers if you think the only thing you can defend yourself with is a AR WITH A 30rd mag.

That is a piss poor argument, there are several other options. The only reason they are buying them is they think there is going to be a ban. I carry a revolver and have a shotgun by the bed. Fact is I rarely ever shoot my ar anymore.

That said, if someone can get $100 for a mag then more power to them. I am willing to bet the ones that are paying these prices are the people who never owned firearms, and are panicking. Not the few who are in fear for their lives.

twinkie.jpg

There was a guy on this site from Hillsboro selling new P-mags for around $12.00 last week. Had a bunch of them.
He is moving to Alaska and has been trying to sell them for over a month.
I called him up and bought ten. I asked him how many he had left, "over 100" he replied.
As I drove away, I thought about buying all that he had left, which would have been around $1100 bucks cash and then marking them up a buck to help pay for the ten I wanted for myself.
Thought about it and decided it was to much of a hassle trying to move 100 mags for a buck profit.
That was a week ago last Thursday.

There was a guy on this site from Hillsboro selling new P-mags for around $12.00 last week. Had a bunch of them.
He is moving to Alaska and has been trying to sell them for over a month.
I called him up and bought ten. I asked him how many he had left, "over 100" he replied.
As I drove away, I thought about buying all that he had left, which would have been around $1100 bucks cash and then marking them up a buck to help pay for the ten I wanted for myself.
Thought about it and decided it was to much of a hassle trying to move 100 mags for a buck profit.
That was a week ago last Thursday.

bought a couple things from him and was just about to send a pm for some other stuff today untill i seen the price of some of the other adds for different items.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top