JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Things aren't quite as bleak as they were a couple days ago. Trump won and has posted his immediate plans for 2A and SCOTUS. And they're promising. If Hildabeast had one, the Court would have been lost and it would only be a matter of time before our 2A rights were all but gutted.

Also consider that since the 80's the number of states that now allow concealed carry has risen dramatically. There are only a few states or parts of states that don't/won't issue. Hopefully we can win back rights in those areas though the legal process.

Remember too that the number of guns and the number of gun owners has increased tremendously during the last 8 years. Thanks Obama! No really, THANKS, because we couldn't have done it without him. The more gun owners we have the harder it will be for them to take away the right. Except we need to get more gun owners politically active. Far too few of them are disengaged.

What needs to happen is a favorable SCOTUS decision that affirms firearms rights outside the home like Heller did for for inside the home...Heller was YUGE in this regard because it put to bed the notion that 2A was a group right and finally affirmed 2A as an individual right. The importance of this cannot be overstated.

Following that, we need a couple favorable SCOTUS decisions on AWB's/Gun Bans, mag capacity restrictions and rosters.

The best thing you can do is get involved. If you're not a lifetime NRA member, you need to be. At least an annual member to start. Get your friends to join if they're not members already. And take a newbie shooting every chance you get. No amount of discussion and political rhetoric can achieve what an afternoon on the range can do for someone who has never owned or fired a gun before. I have yet to have a newbie come off the range and say, "that sucked, it's not for me."

WOLVERINES!
It's time to remind people what "shall not be infringed" means. And make it stick.

I'll be at the front of the line to hand mine in. :rolleyes:

You realize, if this ever comes to pass, a few Darwinians will clack off vests at a place where you turn them in. You think anyone is EVER going to turn in their guns after that?

tenpointstealth_zpsimn7xzty.png

The great hidden militia would never allow such tyranny to pass over us

Yup. Hidden militia. Just like all the people that can now smoke marijuana "for the first time." Prohibition has never and will never work in this country. Doesn't matter if its guns, booze, drugs, abortion or gay marriage. Unfortunately, we as gun owners might have to endure the "prohibited" stage first.

Gun laws don't work

1968 gun control act.
Ever met a WW2 vet with Unregistered MG's??
I have..................................................................LOT's OF THEM.

I know guy's in Belgium that still have grandpa's k-98 + Mp-40.
Can't own that stuff over there but somehow they still have them.

Gun laws don't work

1968 gun control act.
Ever met a WW2 vet with Unregistered MG's??
I have..................................................................LOT's OF THEM.

I know guy's in Belgium that still have grandpa's k-98 + Mp-40.
Can't own that stuff over there but somehow they still have them.

My wifes grandmother in St Petersburg had a MP-40 in the closet. Not a stitch of ammo for it. I couldnt quite figure out a way to smuggle it back in my suitcase.

Had a friend years ago that bought a M-2 grease gun in an antique shop outside of Bend for $50. The owner thought it was a toy from the 50's.

The year 1964.

( 5000 ) S18-1000's imported into the USA

x 2 magazines
x 2 barrel's
x 500 rounds with each at rifle
__________________________________________________-
1968 GCA registry
( 500 ) S18-1000's registered

Most of my inlaws are outlaws..........................................................

Crap... I think I have strong feelings about this.... who new? Must be getting older.
i know that I will die someday. It is meant to be. I hope that I am lucky enough to die in my sleep from old age. There is no gurantee. However I am willing to use all my resources to protect my family myself and my freinds. A lot of things can be used as a weapon. To me the greatest failure is not being able to protect those I care about. I could not forgive myself for this faulure.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top