JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
It's clear the NY and CA politics are spreading throughout the country. It will eventually happen, at least to the point where you can't carry one and what you have at home will be a black powder bb gun.

Now what? Do you move to Thailand and enjoy retirement living the good life where others can't own guns anyways?

Do you resort to pepper spray (something I carry anyway) and a knife? I've been pepper sprayed (friend and I wanted to see how effective it is on each other...it's EFFECTIVE...) so I do feel that is a decent thing to protect from the white collar attacker upset over parking but not going to take care of the rampant home invasions with multiple offenders armed with guns, gangs and other such criminals who don't follow laws anyways....

Technically blackpowder cap and ball is not considered a firearm.

I'll roll what the thugs roll so I'm equally prepared.

I don't have any pretend guns, only real ones....
....but if someone wanted a pretend gun, it should be ok as long as they're not used to commit real crimes.

Last Edited:
People don't amass over 300 million guns only to turn them over.

The day tyrants go door to door to collect arms, there will be many dead tyrants.

Nothing much changes for me. I have plenty of open range area to shoot at and no ones going to come to my house to collect anything unless they have a death wish..

Things aren't quite as bleak as they were a couple days ago. Trump won and has posted his immediate plans for 2A and SCOTUS. And they're promising. If Hildabeast had won, the Court would have been lost and it would only be a matter of time before our 2A rights were all but gutted.

Also consider that since the 80's the number of states that now allow concealed carry has risen dramatically. There are only a few states or parts of states that don't/won't issue. Hopefully we can win back rights in those areas though the legal process.

Remember too that the number of guns and the number of gun owners has increased tremendously during the last 8 years. Thanks Obama! No really, THANKS, because we couldn't have done it without him. The more gun owners we have the harder it will be for them to take away the right. Except we need to get more gun owners politically active. Far too few of them are disengaged.

What needs to happen is a favorable SCOTUS decision that affirms firearms rights outside the home like Heller did for for inside the home...Heller was YUGE in this regard because it put to bed the notion that 2A was a group right and finally affirmed 2A as an individual right. The importance of this cannot be overstated.

Following that, we need a couple favorable SCOTUS decisions on AWB's/Gun Bans, mag capacity restrictions and rosters.

The best thing you can do is get involved. If you're not a lifetime NRA member, you need to be. At least an annual member to start. Get your friends to join if they're not members already. And take a newbie shooting every chance you get. No amount of discussion and political rhetoric can achieve what an afternoon on the range can do for someone who has never owned or fired a gun before. I have yet to have a newbie come off the range and say, "that sucked, it's not for me."

WOLVERINES!

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top