JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
First off, I know I'm speaking to (the choir) experienced people here.

In recent weeks in the Salem/Keizer area many residents with outdoor motion activated cameras are seeing an increase with groups of teenagers walking the streets in at O' dark thirty attempting to break into cars while others are attempting to obtain entrance into houses and apartments. In some cases this happens in the day time and have been confronted and when so act tough, stand there are stare at you. No virus we can get up close and personal, not with a virus and if they are not a present threat the firearm can not be drawn.

As times get worst with unemployment increasing and the average person or family in general have no monetary resources (cash) or food stashes they will seek out what those who "have" to steal from doing whatever it takes.

I'm never without a holstered firearm in my house with long guns at appropriate locations to defend my home. Not worried about what happens when leaving home as I'm currently working from home. Only concern is when sleeping at night.

With that said, what are your plans for when people are scavenging with the intent of unlawful entry and possibly bodily harm?
I hope you have an alarm system- sleep better at night that way.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top