JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Whatever they do in Afghanistan seems work.
The main Afghani strategy is time. They're otherwise not entirely effective, but eventually the conquering power (and its people) just grow fatigued from Afghani niggling and depart, even if it takes 20 years. Not a difficult country to conquer, but extraordinarily difficult to occupy.

I am no military guy but they should have destroyed the air strip so Russia could not use it. Blocked bridges and roads into the city with heavy machinery and taken up elvated positions to shoot at they enemy.

I am no military guy but they should have destroyed the air strip so Russia could not use it. Blocked bridges and roads into the city with heavy machinery and taken up elvated positions to shoot at they enemy.
I was surprised by these lack of actions as well. There was a report that they took out one bridge and a Ukranian soldier died in order to detonate the explosives and make it happen. They had months to prepare actions and create obstructions that could have slowed the Russian advances and created choke points but they seemed to be in a state of disbelief that the invasion was actually going to happen, until the very last minute. The Ukrainian president was partially to blame for creating this disbelief.

The old lady that chewed out the Russian troops could have had explosives in her handbag. Those are the types of tactics that other successful peoples have used to cause Occupiers pain. Car bombs, IEDs, snipers, booby traps, fires, saboteurs are all fair play now. The Ukrainians may not have prepared for those tactics and this is where other countries can step in to help, with intelligence, more supplies, training and even people (volunteers not military).

The old lady that chewed out the Russian troops could have had explosives in her handbag. Those are the types of tactics that other successful peoples have used to cause Occupiers pain. Car bombs, IEDs, snipers, booby traps, fires, saboteurs are all fair play now. The Ukrainians may not have prepared for those tactics and this is where other countries can step in to help, with intelligence, more supplies, training and even people (volunteers not military).
I guess agree to disagree on that point. One dead old lady and maybe a couple dead Russians wouldn't change much, but her standing up to them and telling them they are nothing more than fertilizer for a free Ukraine? Priceless!

They should have not trusted the Biden administration.
True, but our pledge of security for Ukraine goes all the way back to the Clinton administration and the 1994 Budapest Memorandum. By forcing Ukraine to become a non-nuclear state (all 175 ICBMs and 1800 nuke warheads were returned to Russia), Clinton, along with the U.K. and Russia, pledged to "respect the independence and sovereignty and the existing borders of Ukraine." The memo reaffirmed the obligation of all three countries to "refrain" from the threat or use of force against the territorial integrity or political independence of Ukraine. Now we see just how weak a word "refrain" is; typical wordsmithing by greasy Clinton. Like Afghanistan, Ukraine is showing the rest of the world just how unreliable a partner America is proving to be under Brandon's "leadership." I can only imagine how uneasy Taiwan is feeling right now...

If you don't glorify war then nobody wants to fight in them. Oddly enough we just came out of two years of tyranny and governments want us to fight for them. Glad I am an old man.:cool:

TRUMP: Well, what went wrong was a rigged election(sic) and what went wrong is a candidate that shouldn't be there and a man that has no concept of what he's doing. I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, "This is genius." Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine — of Ukraine. Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that's wonderful.

So, Putin is now saying, "It's independent," a large section of Ukraine. I said, "How smart is that?" And he's gonna go in and be a peacekeeper. That's strongest peace force… We could use that on our southern border. That's the strongest peace force I've ever seen. There were more army tanks than I've ever seen. They're gonna keep peace all right. No, but think of it. Here's a guy who's very savvy… I know him very well. Very, very well.

It wasn't too many days ago that the Ukrainian President was downplaying the potential of invasion. As a result Ukrainian people were going about their daily lives, business as usual.

CLOWNS in the White House. Yesterday: "They are profound sanctions. Let's have a conversation in another month or so to see if they're working." What is the "insurgency" by Ukrainians supposed to do, sit on their hands for a month? And if it will take a month for sanctions to be effective, why the hell weren't they imposed a month ago?

Brandon: Such. A. Moron.
Do you remember this one?

"As the Yom Kippur war continued, Israel needed reinforcements desperately, and they hoped for help from America. The two of them (Kissenger & Nixon) discussed the problem and Kissinger told Nixon, "Let them bleed!"

Same luciferian game, different day.

Do you remember this one?

"As the Yom Kippur war continued, Israel needed reinforcements desperately, and they hoped for help from America. The two of them (Kissenger & Nixon) discussed the problem and Kissinger told Nixon, "Let them bleed!"

Same luciferian game, different day.
War is just a game to the elite. It's interesting how quickly the 2 years of tyranny is just forgotten when the first bombs fall.

War is just a game to the elite. It's interesting how quickly the 2 years of tyranny is just forgotten when the first bombs fall.
War is all about lining the pockets of politicians. They don't care about the lives lost of our young men and women. We shouldn't have stayed in Iraq/Afghanistan and we shouldn't become involved with this border dispute.

13wkma9on6k81.jpg

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads