Prep & Pantry iPhone app official release and Giveaway!

Reactions
A few weeks ago, some of you might have seen a couple of my threads. The first one was a poll asking what smartphone you have, the second was a call for beta testers. The feedback I received has been very helpful in the development of my new iPhone app, Prep & Pantry.

Well the app has been officially released and I am giving away 25 free copies to members of NWFA! :yes:

How do you get your copy? Easy, just PM me your email address. Copies will go to the first 25 people to contact me. If you participated in the beta test, your copy has already been reserved and you'll receive an email from me shortly.

What is Prep & Pantry?
P&P is an iPhone app I created to help me manage my pantry, keeping track of what is on hand as well as expiration dates. I built P&P to be quick and easy to use. Scan the barcode to add an item to inventory. Scan the barcode to remove an item from inventory. Track items with expiration dates as well as non-perishables. Track items by location: the pantry, the BOB, the cache, the first aid kit. When I use something, add it to the cart so that I can replace it when I am at the store next time.

For more information, check out www.PrepAndPantry.com.

Prep & Pantry works best on the iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, and the iPod touch 4G. It will also work on the iPad 2 in compatibility mode. It will work on the other iPhones and iPod touch devices, but without barcode scanning. Items can still be entered manually. I am currently developing the Android version.

Feedback is always welcome.
Tell all your friends. Everyone should own a copy! :s0155:

OP
GiantFrog
Reactions
Thank you to everyone that responded and to the beta testers! I just sent out the email with your free download. If you didn't get it, give me a shout. I still have a few copies left to giveaway! PM me if you want one!

UPCOMING EVENTS

Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder - Pistol/Rifle Combo
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder - Pistol/Rifle Combo
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
  • Revelation Arms
    4.00 star(s)
    Depends who answers the phone
    I was given the number to Roger Loock by Beaver Creek Armory, as I needed parts I had ordered from MCarbo installed on a Kel-Tec Sub2000. On my...
  • Coastal Farm & Ranch - Cornelius
    3.00 star(s)
    Lesson learned
    I’ll take some responsibility here, as I took the employee at their word instead of doing a thorough inspection. Short story is that I asked for a...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Good guys!
    I stop in here every once in a while to see what Michael has in the clearance section, and to ask questions when I have a project in mind...
Top Bottom