JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A few weeks ago, some of you might have seen a couple of my threads. The first one was a poll asking what smartphone you have, the second was a call for beta testers. The feedback I received has been very helpful in the development of my new iPhone app, Prep & Pantry.

Well the app has been officially released and I am giving away 25 free copies to members of NWFA! :yes:

How do you get your copy? Easy, just PM me your email address. Copies will go to the first 25 people to contact me. If you participated in the beta test, your copy has already been reserved and you'll receive an email from me shortly.

What is Prep & Pantry?
P&P is an iPhone app I created to help me manage my pantry, keeping track of what is on hand as well as expiration dates. I built P&P to be quick and easy to use. Scan the barcode to add an item to inventory. Scan the barcode to remove an item from inventory. Track items with expiration dates as well as non-perishables. Track items by location: the pantry, the BOB, the cache, the first aid kit. When I use something, add it to the cart so that I can replace it when I am at the store next time.

For more information, check out www.PrepAndPantry.com.

Prep & Pantry works best on the iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, and the iPod touch 4G. It will also work on the iPad 2 in compatibility mode. It will work on the other iPhones and iPod touch devices, but without barcode scanning. Items can still be entered manually. I am currently developing the Android version.

Feedback is always welcome.
Tell all your friends. Everyone should own a copy! :s0155:

Thank you to everyone that responded and to the beta testers! I just sent out the email with your free download. If you didn't get it, give me a shout. I still have a few copies left to giveaway! PM me if you want one!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top