JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a follow on to my post yesterday. I still think you guys are looking at the wrong threats. In my mind, Western world underestimates what is really happening in the Islamic world. Change happen so slowly it flies under everyone's radar. All over the Middle East mostly-secular governments have been or are in the process of being replaced by radicalized leaders. And even if the secular leaders like Assad win, the crisis resulting only helps the cause of Islam.

Whether we intervene or not, no matter what side, Islam wins. We secretly wish in our minds they will just exterminate each other, while no American blood is spilt. Unfortunately, conflict creates a new slew of problems that benefit the spread of Islam by the survivors of the conflict. Because there will always be survivors. In the Middle-Eastern cultures, procreation is considered one of the most important goals in life. Large families are considered a blessing from Allah. And even when hundreds of thousands die every day, still survivors abound. And become our problem when they escape the conflict.

Normal lawful immigration is a slow, difficult and painful process anywhere you go, as it should be. Normally, unless justified, requests have a high probability of getting denied. One of the best ways to make it thru is by requesting asylum. And here comes the "refugee" phenomena. Wherever there is conflict, the "civilians" flee to a safe heaven. Few places in the world have more conflict that the Middle East. And what are the ideal places to emigrate? Not to another piss poor country where Islam is not welcome. Rich countries in Europe and North America is the right place to go.

And, thanks to their current state of affairs, their low procreation rates, Europe countries are a fertile ground for future Islam dominated territories. Whereas, in my minds, Europe is already lost, the USA will be a tough one to crack. Ironically, what might save the US is immigration from our South border. Hispanics' Catholic background counters any proclivity to bow to Allah. USA fall will come by the hands of our blinded leadership, one preoccupied with lowering the USA to the level of the rest of the world; the other with getting back on the power saddle. Republicans will make all kinds of compromises, trying to unsuccessfully cater to a diverse group of individuals with different world views and interests. Meanwhile, the Progressives will continue to erode our liberties, destroy the Constitution, redistribute our hard earned wealth, and corrupt every God-inspired good thing left from our Founding Fathers and God-fearing men after them.

Islamic Europe will topple the USA in 30 to 60 years. Mark my words. Unless God-fearing men and women stand between the darkness and the light, this country is toast.

This is a follow on to my post yesterday. I still think you guys are looking at the wrong threats. In my mind, Western world underestimates what is really happening in the Islamic world. Change happen so slowly it flies under everyone's radar. All over the Middle East mostly-secular governments have been or are in the process of being replaced by radicalized leaders. And even if the secular leaders like Assad win, the crisis resulting only helps the cause of Islam.

Whether we intervene or not, no matter what side, Islam wins. We secretly wish in our minds they will just exterminate each other, while no American blood is spilt. Unfortunately, conflict creates a new slew of problems that benefit the spread of Islam by the survivors of the conflict. Because there will always be survivors. In the Middle-Eastern cultures, procreation is considered one of the most important goals in life. Large families are considered a blessing from Allah. And even when hundreds of thousands die every day, still survivors abound. And become our problem when they escape the conflict.

Normal lawful immigration is a slow, difficult and painful process anywhere you go, as it should be. Normally, unless justified, requests have a high probability of getting denied. One of the best ways to make it thru is by requesting asylum. And here comes the "refugee" phenomena. Wherever there is conflict, the "civilians" flee to a safe heaven. Few places in the world have more conflict that the Middle East. And what are the ideal places to emigrate? Not to another piss poor country where Islam is not welcome. Rich countries in Europe and North America is the right place to go.

And, thanks to their current state of affairs, their low procreation rates, Europe countries are a fertile ground for future Islam dominated territories. Whereas, in my minds, Europe is already lost, the USA will be a tough one to crack. Ironically, what might save the US is immigration from our South border. Hispanics' Catholic background counters any proclivity to bow to Allah. USA fall will come by the hands of our blinded leadership, one preoccupied with lowering the USA to the level of the rest of the world; the other with getting back on the power saddle. Republicans will make all kinds of compromises, trying to unsuccessfully cater to a diverse group of individuals with different world views and interests. Meanwhile, the Progressives will continue to erode our liberties, destroy the Constitution, redistribute our hard earned wealth, and corrupt every God-inspired good thing left from our Founding Fathers and God-fearing men after them.

Islamic Europe will topple the USA in 30 to 60 years. Mark my words. Unless God-fearing men and women stand between the darkness and the light, this country is toast.

Funny thing, I read a article from the BBC stating that there is a growing number of Latinos converting to islam. So, if this is true, cut the 30-60 years down to 20 or less.

Not a very respectful way to speak of those serving in the military.
Perhaps there is a political hack at the top gorging himself on the sweetness of 0b0ng0s ding dong sack, but I find it quite a reach to suggest those doing the heavy lifting would allow such a thing to happen.

it has happened in the past and there is no reason to believe it couldnt happen again. i would prefer to think someone would step up and say this is wrong but look at what happens to the people who do that. prison and exile are hardly good incentives to go against the grain.

A much more likely scenario is that Muslim's will detonate nuclear devices in American cities at some time in the future. It will happen more than once and will prompt a demand by politicians to take away additional rights of the citizens in the name of keeping people safe. Facial recognition cameras/software will be installed everywhere, and detention will happen with out due process. The loss of rights will be huge.

I'm not sure how one prepares for such a thing...

A much more likely scenario is that Muslim's will detonate nuclear devices in American cities at some time in the future. It will happen more than once and will prompt a demand by politicians to take away additional rights of the citizens in the name of keeping people safe. Facial recognition cameras/software will be installed everywhere, and detention will happen with out due process. The loss of rights will be huge.

I'm not sure how one prepares for such a thing...

Very quietly

you mean dont use the radar proof? the radar picked them up days in advance and no one was warned, they knew it was coming and did nothing.

The SR-270 radar did pick up the Jap's 1 hour prior. They did not have an "early warning system", and Pearl Harbor is why a EWS was created.

There are lots of curious things that have happened in our history. Pearl Harbor was not a conspiracy.

Even if they parachuted troops in "Red Dawn" style (Which would be awesome), We would shot them dead in their parachutes. Then if they came back as Zombies (Which would be even more awesome), We would shoot them again making the fatal zombie headshot. Prepare away I say for there may be world war III and World war Z coming soon to thee.

Prep for invasion huh.
I have a suggestion of how to start.
Reconnoiter your neighborhood, walk the streets and look for simple signs that show you who you may want to help, and who might turn shill and thus rat you out.
You could use your GPS and make markers.
This was easier during the most recent rigged election.

Any invasion would be preceded by massive strategic strikes world wide, if Obama is in power it is at this point the US surrenders, if an American is in the WH our subs will launch a counter strike. But this will probably happen after Obama's Great Starvation is unleashed on the US.

The SR-270 radar did pick up the Jap's 1 hour prior. They did not have an "early warning system", and Pearl Harbor is why a EWS was created.

There are lots of curious things that have happened in our history. Pearl Harbor was not a conspiracy.

i could be wrong about the radar information but they did know days in advance. my grandfather served under a man during the vietman war (in the navy) who would say all the time to tell as many people as you could if you found out any early enemy troop movements. when he asked in private the man told him because he worked in the radar room that detected the invasion in pearl harbor. now i could see the man telling him as someone just saying anything but i know my grampa to be a no BS kinda guy. that also being said this was told to me after i had already seen information pointing to knowledge days in advance and was talking to him about it.

i do not consider it a conspiracy just misinformation to protect the state from the people. it has been lied about so much people dont want to believe what actually happened. kinda like all of the BS you hear about how bad marijuana is for you, when so far no actual proof of detrimental effects has been found.

i could be wrong about the radar information but they did know days in advance. my grandfather served under a man during the vietman war (in the navy) who would say all the time to tell as many people as you could if you found out any early enemy troop movements. when he asked in private the man told him because he worked in the radar room that detected the invasion in pearl harbor. now i could see the man telling him as someone just saying anything but i know my grampa to be a no BS kinda guy. that also being said this was told to me after i had already seen information pointing to knowledge days in advance and was talking to him about it.

i do not consider it a conspiracy just misinformation to protect the state from the people. it has been lied about so much people dont want to believe what actually happened. kinda like all of the BS you hear about how bad marijuana is for you, when so far no actual proof of detrimental effects has been found.

OK. I just don't understand how radar spotted them "days" prior. I had never heard that Japan sent a warning, so it wasn't until there were a lot of Japanese planes filling the radar as they were on their way for the actual attack that it was known. We had expected that we would be hit somehow, somewhere, but I don't think the Japanese sent a message with the date and time of the attack and that is the only way there could have been warning "days" prior.

As far as marijuana(I don't see the connection, but here we go anyway), I don't think anyone really says it's bad for you these days. In fact, it's somewhat of an anomaly in that it is my understanding that burning vegetation of ANY kind(not just tobacco) is cancerous and for whatever reason, marijuana isn't. Of course, if you smoke enough of it you could develop emphysema, congestive heart failure or another disease, but that would be related to inhaling smoke, not THC. If you wanted to get technical, the laziness and appetite brought on by pot could be viewed as detrimental, but that is a stretch. I smoked the stuff daily for about 15 years, giving it up(with very rare and far between exceptions) 5 years ago. I am probably going to get my card, as I am exploring new routes to relieve my back pain. I honestly think lies about how bad pot is for you pretty much ended with the '80's and if anything, these days it is recognized as beneficial. Chronic use of any recreational drug can have negative effects, but that has more to do with the individual rather than the narcotic.

actually if all the pot you have smoked has made you lazy you werent getting any of the good stuff. you should look into getting some of the sativa strains. most of what i have gotten my hands on in the past couple of years has given me a bit of energy and helped me organize some of my thoughts. granted that has only been maybe 15-20 times. you are right about problem associated to inhaling smoke though, paralizing the cilia will always cause problem but chemically marijuana doesnt have anything that is exceptionally harmful.

also i dont know about any warning from japan other than what you said before with the botched translation but the military intel. did know of an impending attack. regardless on whether or not we agree on the incident i still feel like its mostly a 50/50 chance that the people would be told about anything unless the media somehow got their hands on the information.

Funny thing, I read a article from the BBC stating that there is a growing number of Latinos converting to islam. So, if this is true, cut the 30-60 years down to 20 or less.

Interesting! This, then, supports my points. I also agree it can accelerate the rate of infection.

Islam is like a virus of the mind and soul. People exposed to it can contract it. Only a few get radicalized. The rest, may not show symptoms, but become carriers.

I am surprised nobody is giving me grief for attacking a "religion" or a specific ethnicity. My beef is not with a people, it is with the ideology. Islam is not a religion, but a political system, like Communism.

The plan for the economic and 'other' means to destroy the USA has been plotted along for decades and is just now finally coming to a conclusion in the next few years.

The USA as it is right now won't even exist in ten years imo.

This 1958 9-minute speech says it all and was never more true as it is today. Unfortunately, Americans are mindless sheep and even back then could not listen to reason.

The youth of today are dysfunctional tech-zombies who wouldn't know truth if it slapped them in the face. This once great nation is dead already, but people have not gotten that memo.

So we are stuck with a completely fascist, militarized, corporation state and only fake freedoms and 'voting' to pacify the masses.

All of this goes far beyond an Obummer or whatever sock puppet of the Oligarchs that happens to be occupying the White House.

Last edited by a moderator:
The plan for the economic and 'other' means to destroy the USA has been plotted along for decades and is just now finally coming to a conclusion in the next few years.

This 1958 9-minute speech says it all and was never more true as it is today. Unfortunately, Americans are mindless sheep and even back then could not listen to reason.

The youth of today are dysfunctional tech-zombies who wouldn't know truth if it slapped them in the face. This once great nation is dead already, but people have not gotten that memo.

So we are stuck with a completely fascist, militarized, corporation state and only fake freedoms and 'voting' to pacify the masses.

All of this goes far beyond an Obummer or whatever sock puppet of the Oligarchs happens to be occupying the White House.

That video was amazing....its like he looked into the future with a crystal ball.

All of this goes far beyond an Obummer or whatever sock puppet of the Oligarchs happens to be occupying the White House.

Yes on Welch! I know why your posts are spot on and I was going to ask but now I don't have to.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top