JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I made this back in the 80's when I worked at a fab shop (Irvington-Moore). You who work in industry will know what a "G-job" is.

The blade is 4140 annealed that was heat-treated by the machine shop foreman. The wood is ironwood that is used for chain conveyor carry ways.

The idea I had was to create a big knife that was still usable for cutting, whittling, etc. hence the deep belly close to the hilt. The second section is flat and can be used for cutting veggies, the third edge is the point which is sharp on both sides. All three edges have different angles. This thing is so massive and tough that you could hammer it into a tree and use it as a step!

That said, I never use it or carry it.

View attachment 235248

View attachment 235249

Oh I am all too familiar with a G-job working at a machine shop ;)

I sew stuff. Mostly tactical stuff. I can make better quality gear for about 1/4 the cost, not counting my time but I enjoy doing it and it's exactly the way I want it to my specs. I use only milspec webbing, fabric and thread. I'm still learning but I use all my gear and it's never failed me......yet ;)

Folding shooting mat with built in bi-pod rail
wruNGIIanVxkQqe1sDH5s0YgHrhNavPd9yGoIvxz8b5nPY2PO1mpubh1r_Lgetx5-kL9v0Q6rqglzT57WI=w1215-h911-no.jpg
EPbpcR6_nmzZW_mpg7P70_r2nBO3XsStFAG4qfSO-92wpua3db1L-AU7KCERtbuwngmiOBA9eF1W_he024=w1215-h911-no.jpg
19yNlTSoo-2PNJZfai6CrBplYuhaappIFNpDKP_UvLBPT-u_IBzWDn-mM6DjiQ-MngaM93B_zQorNacXAWE=w684-h911-no.jpg

Cobra tactical belt
GyLJjliq7nkWyItAL81-YaiBIrqK4oXXIc-lY6PPBiLgkxVby6j6GkH5j2I5hsB5ac1woZqzjQH-v3PfVo=w1215-h911-no.jpg

Ear Muff Pad
C4KU6LDwvC-kovldMZJIgbLew1tUQZ2y02j6hf0adW0tsCbPUW929o-MJPNfpC4l17tJf2iNywuTJWAgmA=w1215-h911-no.jpg

I also reverse engineered and made this extended bolt knob using only the picture on the left and Solidworks.
5uCgaYuhcYsnrtjMXybSETdIhnk2GSjP59kdSnXnCcQocixeCIrnMUpdbvy9p88PyzMo_GyRX_m-0QIWLAlL5U9g=s640-no.jpg

9wHVQW6zHSuzq1NpQsMfKYg-txTnpWoDBiipAb896tZrfb_S2NH664k1OjCe0UapXqDsEiQB7hF4Mq2Is8=w1215-h911-no.jpg

My latest project is this .30 cal. suppressor I designed and am about to build after my form 1 comes back.
H9MzMZIS24thxoFuvZixEzEWRxIEZ6LZUZzDvRthaLypakO6HlWjxs9-lBuh6bf0vBM2aHBOP5_u9rrFgw=w1179-h911-no.jpg

Very nice work indeed. I do not have a mat and likely never will. Great for the range , but the range is NOT a real life situation and that is all I care about, is real life situations and training for such. Mental, physical and hands on in every matter. So if I wanted you to make me something would you ? And where are you located

Very nice work indeed. I do not have a mat and likely never will. Great for the range , but the range is NOT a real life situation and that is all I care about, is real life situations and training for such. Mental, physical and hands on in every matter. So if I wanted you to make me something would you ? And where are you located

Thank you. I've never made anything for anyone. What did you have in mind? If I'm not up for the challenge, I know of another guy on here who does commectial grade sewing who might be up for it. Feel free to msg me.

I have run into some off the wall stuff occasionally and I do not have the equipment or ability/experience ? Many times in leather or heavy fabrics. Custom sized covers or scabbords and needed a sock for a PSL a while back out of canvas or heavy nylon ? I am also into trading goods and services as well. Thanks, good to know you are available and capable and other here as well. Don't need anything right now, but i know that will change !

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews