JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What's bigger water? Lol. I don't know dick about boats. What would a boat like that cost?
It's a perspective thing relative to the boat size, this boat has more V in the hull than most like it. Therefore given a lot of other aspects as well, will handle rougher water better. The owner likes to go tuna fishing and the water is generally rougher out in the real ocean not puget sound.
A twin to this boat would be about 300K. Lots of variables!

Big water is Puget Sound. Lake Washington can be big water but it has to be very windy.
Big water is just water that has lots of room for the wind to pick up and make life difficult.
Big waves.
That boat would be in the 100k class,depending on power and length.
I'm guessing about 25+ feet? Aluminum isn't going to be cheap
Definitely buy once cry never:cool:

OK now let the professional chime in,lol

Big water is Puget Sound. Lake Washington can be big water but it has to be very windy.
Big water is just water that has lots of room for the wind to pick up and make life difficult.
Big waves.
That boat would be in the 100k class,depending on power and length.
I'm guessing about 25+ feet? Aluminum isn't going to be cheap
Definitely buy once cry never:cool:

OK now let the professional chime in,lol

100K for my work and the aluminum, in this particular case, 55K for the motors, electronics package, windows, doors, head, batteries, hot water maker/heater, cooktop stove, fridge/freezer, full interior, electrical, installation of the above mentioned
This boat is 28'6" from bow tip to transom plate, technical overall is 32'6".

20151219_161209.jpg 20151219_161138.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top