JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I turned this:

GS02.jpg

Into this:

033016%2006_zpsfi8dgply.jpg

050616%2002_zpsxamjeqnr.jpg

030516%2001_zpswj1onxw5.jpg

Nice fused glass work!! My wife and I do fused glass too, I usually do the cutting, and she does the composing.

Love to see some of your work. I tote the barge and lift the bale. If she's doing an old window, like the grapes, I remove the old glass and glazing, give the frame a light sand and sometimes a paint wash. Or I am drug to the glass store to haul the bare glass home. Oh, and I build stuff. I am just finishing up her glass storage unit this weekend.

A couple things, pretty simple:

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-
9/11032000_10205904500194662_643294883602649221_n.jpg?oh=142f2aab0e3c15fe727cc948146bfd84&oe=579E6442

<broken link removed>

We have a Paragon programable kiln, a little bit smaller than yours, but can also be used for firing ceramics if you turn the top element off. We also have a smaller Paragon kiln, about 14" by 14" also programable, that we use for small stuff. Originally, I bought it for hardening knives and gun parts. Really nice to have the programable ones, for ramping up, holding, ramping down, etc.

Last Edited:
OK 2A2Dend,I had nightmares as a kid from a regular lamp and shade,no way I would sleep in the same room as that:eek:
It does have an eeriness to it, doesn't it.
I was offered a substantial sum for it. I turned them down.
The table it will reside on, has been curing for the last 12+ years. I hope to finish my vision in a few years.

View attachment 292653 View attachment 292654 View attachment 292655 View attachment 292656 View attachment 292657 View attachment 292658

From scratch I built the frame, suspension, cage, and most everything...it worked great, then i sold it...:eek:

Nice 3 link! I had the idea of doing this a long time ago. When I saw it at the the 1st PRI Show I wasn't surprised, cuz it sure seems like the way to articulate your suspension.
Nice wheeler ya had.

I'd like to see more of ol #2.

great stuff, drewp!

@Rick4070 we also have one of the smaller programmable Paragon units. That's how the Mrs. started out after deciding not wanting to run over to Bullseye in SE PDX every time she wanted to fuse something. But it was good for her to do so starting out as she learned a LOT from the folks there on firing schedules.

The big Skutt has an issue with the programmer. For now she is manually setting the firing schedule because the Skutt programmer keeps erroring out saying the rise event time is too long even though she is using one of the pre-programmed schedules.

View attachment 292653 View attachment 292654 View attachment 292655 View attachment 292656 View attachment 292657 View attachment 292658

From scratch I built the frame, suspension, cage, and most everything...it worked great, then i sold it...:eek:

Beautiful fabrication work!!!!

It's sure nice to have a shop and equipment, and know how to use it!!!

I started a street rod project a few years ago, a '37 Chev. business coupe, installed a Mustang II front end, and have the rear springs mounted and installed. The body is ready to be taken off and stripped, so the few patch panels can be fitted and welded in.

Alas, I probably am going to have to sell it in the near future, as is, I just don't have the time, inclination, or eyesight to be able to complete it....

Nice to see someone that stuck it out and kept at it until the project was finished!!!!:)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top