JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Does a Taurus Model 66 count? In fact I've never fired this one…. Don't know why, it just never made it into the range bag…

IMG_0027.jpeg

This is an older one, back when the actions rivaled Smiths. She's been dry fired (of course with snap caps), she breaks clean. Should get 'er to the range to see what kind of accuracy it has…
My friends is like that. I had a S&W Model 65 (Stainless, heavy barrel K frame) at the time and they seemed of similar quality, right down to the trigger pulls.
If your 66 shoots like his 65, you'll be bummed that you didn't take it out before.

I put it at my original post.

But here it is again.😍

Smith and Wesson 28-2. I don't think it's ever been shot. 1f929.png

P1000610.JPG
Interesting grips. They would be very comfortable to shoot. But this revolver is in need of genuine service grips.

Why won't my photo upload?
First, ensure your photo is formatted as a JPG, JPEG, JPE, or PNG, or you will get the following error message:

1702184883388.png

Then, if you have your photo in File Explorer (or some similar file storage depot), you should be able to just drag and drop it into your reply. So simple, even I can do it [and that's saying something, cuz I'm the Prime Luddite (def. 2)]. There's no need whatsoever to upload it to the site's data storage location and then add it into your reply from there. I suggest you try drag/drop if you haven't already.

Last Edited:
First, ensure your photo is formatted as a JPG, JPEG, JPE, or PNG, or you will get the following error message:

View attachment 1778917

Then, if you have your photo in File Explorer (or some similar file storage depot), you should be able to just drag and drop it into your reply. So simple, even I can do it [and that's saying something, cuz I'm the Prime Luddite (def. 2)]. There's no need whatsoever to upload it to the site's data storage location and then add it into your reply from there. I suggest you try drag/drop if you haven't already.
Bet I'm Luditer than you? All I ever do is copy and paste. Dragging and dropping sounds so cruel.

Bet I'm Luditer than you? All I ever do is copy and paste. Dragging and dropping sounds so cruel.
Clearly, I'm the better Ludditer, Mike, cuz I know that it takes two "d"s to spell Luddite... :D

But more directly associated with Ludditism, can you claim that almost every time you get behind a keyboard, that you break a computer, a program, a website, a domain server, or on occasion, the whole internet? Well, I can... :)

Could be a couple of things...

Maybe, a tutorial is indicated, or maybe, as yesterday, this website glitched out and I also was unable to do anything with photos. The photos were corrupted and I could not address them in any way. Today, I was able to re-post those same photos, from the same file, and everything worked fine.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top