JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well... damn.
I like revolvers, again.

Just scored a '59/'60 S&W Model 28 in very nice shape. :)

IMG_4303.jpg

This past week I was a little busy accumulating revolvers. I found a 1978 4" Colt Diamondback and 1977 nickel Smith 15-3, both absolutely immaculate. They've apparently been hiding in someone's underwear drawer.

ECA01FDC-CF85-40F4-9501-0AB095D41626.jpeg 5051CF4E-C912-4BD4-A4B3-175D5D15594F.jpeg DDF0FB40-5BEA-4B38-AEAF-6AC30E3A0E85.jpeg 9E432EDC-BDF3-488E-ADFE-1B111B389C28.jpeg

9DDEAD9F-0B0A-4D8E-9C52-402C2C05200C.jpeg
Smith and Wesson model 19-4 from my birth year. (I have a weird fetish with guns, watches, cars of my birth year, makes the search more fun) of course it's pinned and recessed. Has never been fired, but that will soon change as it it a recent acquisition and I hate safe queens.
Smith and Wesson 627 performance center I polished and gave a better trigger job.
Kimber K6s
Smith and wesson 642 performance center.

Some of my favorites accumulated over the years:
15 in the wild.jpg
S&W 15-4, king of the Ks
Diamondback.X.jpg
Colt Diamondback, unsung hero
Kit Gun.3.jpg
Model 63, the Kit Gun in 4" trim - best .22 revolver ever
Model 19-3.jpg
The venerable 19-3, king of the Magnums (according to me and Bill Jordan)
CobraX.jpg
I'm a Colt guy, too, what can I say?
Python.jpg
So what if I've only got six inches... in my Python?

@Old Dog , I thought the "King" was the 5 screw Combat Masterpiece. Yeah, the one I sold several years ago...:(
Not gonna disagree with that. The Combat Masterpiece was/is, well... a masterpiece. But wait: you sold one? I suspect though, that most of us have all made one heinous mistake through the years when it comes to parting with a class (and then regretting it for years afterward).

One of my new favorites -- the "new" King Cobra. Very versatile with a sweeeet trigger.
endura.jpg

And an old classic -- my mint Police Positive. Made in 1933!
Police Positive.4.jpg

Not gonna disagree with that. The Combat Masterpiece was/is, well... a masterpiece. But wait: you sold one? I suspect though, that most of us have all made one heinous mistake through the years when it comes to parting with a class (and then regretting it for years afterward).
I guess I didn't actually sell it, but traded for a 649. The 649 was a nice little blaster, but I messed up by letting the Masterpiece go...

One of my new favorites -- the "new" King Cobra. Very versatile with a sweeeet trigger.
View attachment 1073251

And an old classic -- my mint Police Positive. Made in 1933!
View attachment 1073252
Seriously nice old colt

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top