JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Since when?

A sure sign that the apocalypse must be upon us. Someone on a gun forum defending a news outlet that has rarely done anything but advocate for gun restrictions...

I'm not "defending" MSNBC. I'm saying that comparing it to Fox is disingenuous. One is a legitimate news organization that deliberately tries to cater to the more liberal (and anti-gun, they are not the same thing) view of the news. The other is a propaganda organization masquerading as a news company. Fox LIES, deliberately, consistently and systematically while pretending that it is "fair and balanced."

I think MSNBC does a great disservice to it's viewers and it's reportage is always suspect BECAUSE it slants pretty relentlessly towards one side of politics. I'm not defending it. I was a news reporter for several years and have a few journalism awards. I know how it's supposed to be done, and MSNBC is not how I would run a news outlet. For that matter, none of the other networks are doing their job, as far as I'm concerned.

But there is simply no comparison to how Fox approaches things.

Fox News is demonstrably worse. They've been caught making up the news. I saw the video. They had some nutball being interviewed and spouting paranoid speculation. He lost the last shred of credibility when he referred to Obama as "...their boy in the Whitehouse...". Sad.

Would man in the white house have made it any different?
Ever hear of good old boys?

I'm not "defending" MSNBC. I'm saying that comparing it to Fox is disingenuous. One is a legitimate news organization that deliberately tries to cater to the more liberal (and anti-gun, they are not the same thing) view of the news. The other is a propaganda organization masquerading as a news company. Fox LIES, deliberately, consistently and systematically while pretending that it is "fair and balanced."

I think MSNBC does a great disservice to it's viewers and it's reportage is always suspect BECAUSE it slants pretty relentlessly towards one side of politics. I'm not defending it. I was a news reporter for several years and have a few journalism awards. I know how it's supposed to be done, and MSNBC is not how I would run a news outlet. For that matter, none of the other networks are doing their job, as far as I'm concerned.

But there is simply no comparison to how Fox approaches things.

what would you call msmbc along with other "news" stations not reporting the news until they could not ignore it any further (fast and furious)

what would you call msmbc along with other "news" stations not reporting the news until they could not ignore it any further (fast and furious)

The problem is that they have totally washed their hands of it now that king Obwan has declared that he never knew anything about it, but then claimed executive privilege. Now shouldn't he know or have been advised that executive privilege can only legally be used when he was directly involved? One or the other is a lie or misuse of power, but none of the lamestream media picked it up and ran with it did they?

WIthout the lamestream media progressives would not even hold a city council seat. When you control the narative and the language you control the sheeple. So when progressives say that MSLSD does not want gun control but they believe everything else that is spewed on the hateful nasty thrill up your leg programing, that is normalse bias or denial or selective listening. Its interesting to me that these progressives make the case that gay marriage is a right no where is that in our founding documents YET they have no problem claiming and or changing the language and meaning of 2A as an outdated need so lets get ride of it. Again the ends justify the means. The next 4 years will end this BS debate that progressives and consevatives are 2A allies. When one party wants to end the constituiton as we know it and the few in that party still likes their guns and wants the 2A the numbers don't add up in the end especially the numbers in power vs not.

"No one cheers more for a tyrant than the ones he enslaves"

MSNBC's Finney Uses Jovan Belcher Shooting to Attack Republicans

Read more: MSNBC

MSNBC Politicizes Dark Knight Shooting With Long Gun Control Segment | Mediaite

<broken link removed>

"MSNBC host Alex Wagner has made no secret of her disdain for the Second Amendment, telling Bill Maher last November that if it were up to her, she'd repeal the amendment which enshrines the right of Americans to keep and bear arms, saying the right to own firearms is not "in the grand scheme" of things as important as the rights to speech and assembly. Back in February, Wagner seized on a tragic school shooting to complain about the lack of new gun control legislation.

So it's no surprise that, when turning again to the topic of gun control and gun rights today, Wagner would stack the deck in favor of the former and dismiss concerns about the latter. Regarding legislation in New York State that would require "microstamping" of firearms, Wagner brought on Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence president Dan Gross, who insisted the legislation in question was "a simple case of right versus wrong" that should face no legitimate criticism from gun rights advocates."

Direwolf, why do you even own firearms?

Clearly that twit Alex Wagner hasnt been slapped hard enough to knock some sense into her. She needs a good hard STFU slap :s0155:

MSNBC’s Finney Uses Jovan Belcher Shooting to Attack Republicans

Read more: MSNBC

MSNBC Politicizes Dark Knight Shooting With Long Gun Control Segment | Mediaite

<broken link removed>

Is NOW a news program, or a talk/infotainment show?

Let's see..... hmmm.....

Now with Alex Wagner (stylized NOW) is a political opinion program on MSNBC presented by progressive host Alex Wagner. The show debuted on November 14, 2011 and airs on weekdays at noon ET

Now with Alex Wagner - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh.

Mah.

Gawd.

Her opinion on an opinion show! The nerve of that bubblegum!

Why are the FOX defenders of "Free Speech" not defending Alex for the right to voice her opinion on a...... *gulp* Political OPINION program?!?!? I guess some speech is more equal than others, eh, Ruskie? Looks like it.

Anyway, that's one show. If that's all you can to do show that the network does little more than advocate for gun control, that's a fail.

I have never been dumb enough to consider The O'Reilly Factor a news program, is that the mistake you are making? How about Glen Beck's former show?

Let's say I make the same error you appear to be making, and let's assume your "logic" is correct.

Based on some of the people that FOX hires to perform on opinion shows, FOX advocates little more than racism, xenophobia, right-wing nuttery, fascism, religious fanaticism, and corporatism.

Pretty cool, huh? :s0112:

And if you deny it, I will simply link to blogs that say it's true, and we'll be back to square one.

It's like old times Ruskie! :rockon:

Direwolf, why do you even own firearms?

It's my 2nd Amendment Right, and I'm a Patriot.

Isn't that why you own them?

Clearly that twit Alex Wagner hasnt been slapped hard enough to knock some sense into her. She needs a good hard STFU slap :s0155:

Nothing like a guy who advocates hitting women! :s0166:

Lots of noise there. Not much substance.
I could give a rat's arse about your o'reilly and all of the talking heads east or west, left or right.
The narrow, and to the point issue is about MSNBC having a anti-gun slant to it.
And, to that I state... Yes, yes it does.
That is all.

You site one example, and ignore the facts.

Because that's what is convenient for you.

And I am quite familiar with your "noise", so spare me. :s0114:

Good to see you may have found a forum that won't permaban you for being an right wing hack. :s0155:

Edit: And you know I'm right (again), otherwise you would not have blown off what I posted. Ain't it great to be back Ruskie?

Well DireWulf, people keep saying that fox is an "entertainment" channel rather than a news channel. So apparently MSNBC is as well. So, MSNBC isn't better, it's the same. MSNBC, like FOX, chooses which "opinion" shows to air. MSNBC chooses to air the opinion shows who are decidedly pro-gun control advocates. And please explain the racism you claim from Fox. I won't ask you to explain your other ramblings as, honestly, you seem to be a left-wing troll, and anything anyone has to say will be viewed by you as right-wing nuttery or religious fanaticism.
I haven't bothered to check, but are all 77 of your posts similar troll comments? Because if they are, I'll simply add you to the ignore list, as nothing your saying is reasonable...

In point of fact, I'll just add you now. Don't bother responding to my comments, I won't see it...

Well DireWulf, people keep saying that fox is an "entertainment" channel rather than a news channel. So apparently MSNBC is as well. So, MSNBC isn't better, it's the same. MSNBC, like FOX, chooses which "opinion" shows to air. MSNBC chooses to air the opinion shows who are decidedly pro-gun control advocates. And please explain the racism you claim from Fox. I won't ask you to explain your other ramblings as, honestly, you seem to be a left-wing troll, and anything anyone has to say will be viewed by you as right-wing nuttery or religious fanaticism.
I haven't bothered to check, but are all 77 of your posts similar troll comments? Because if they are, I'll simply add you to the ignore list, as nothing your saying is reasonable...

In point of fact, I'll just add you now. Don't bother responding to my comments, I won't see it...

Well that seems reasonable.

You express your opinion, and you are right.

I express my opinion, and I am a troll.

I hope I can recover, and that through your righteous use of the "Ignore" feature, you may only be exposed to opinions you already agree with.

I'm not sure why you are dredging up stuff from the old motorcycle forum from many, years ago. To me it's odd.

Odd?

:s0114:

The last interaction I had with you on a non-firearm forum, you were threatening me and the other admins with a lawsuit because of what another member posted. That and our other interactions mean I keep an eye out for you. You have a bad temper, and make rash decisions. I've never been threatened with a lawsuit before over meaningless banter on an internet forum. That gets your attention, don't you agree? Hopefully the folks here never have to deal with a situation like that.

And the fact is, if you hadn't honed in on me once you saw my screen name, and flipped me a hard time on this site, I'd have no clue who Gunfixx was. So you can spare me the self righteousness. You don't want to deal with me, don't fixate on what I post. :winkkiss:

Again.... It's a narrow and concise issue. MSNBC is anti-gun.

The fact that you keep saying it makes it so, I guess.

So long as you guys keep aligning yourselves with the left and the right news media ministers of party propaganda you will never be anything but biased puppets. Stop following party lines, party platforms, and ideals. Start thinking for yourself without party bias, use some objectively. Until then they win and we lose irregardless of party lines.

So long as you guys keep aligning yourselves with the left and the right news media ministers of party propaganda you will never be anything but biased puppets. Stop following party lines, party platforms, and ideals. Start thinking for yourself without party bias, use some objectively. Until then they win and we lose irregardless of party lines.

I do not consume Corporate Media, nor do I get my news from biased blogs. Neither are informative.

And I have been a registered Independent for over 20 years, because there is no party in this two sided plutocracy that represents me.

Yes, very odd.
Wow... You really should let all that personal stuff go.
I was the one being libeled all of those years ago, and I've let it go.

I'm happy to debate you (you call it, "flip you a hard time") on your Leftist ideology as it relates to firearms, or we can talk guns.
Other than that, I'm not interested.

So... Once again getting back on track, I state it again.
MSNBC is notoriously left leaning, and Fox is notoriously right.
MSNBC promulgates a anti-gun slant, Fox tends to be for leaving the 2A alone.
None of it is a secret. For whatever reason you'll not have that sort of thing being stated about MSNBC.

Again, If you hadn't shown your hand with "years old stuff", I'd never know who Gunfixx was.

The feigning of your innocence is transparent, and being the object of your threats isn't something that's forgettable. You can minimize it all you want, but hopefully this site doesn't have to deal with something like that.

And for only wanting to talk guns, you sure are hung up on the MSNBC/FOX debate.

You can say that again.

dizave.gif

dizave.gif

The Lamestream Media is just the Dept of Agitprop for the DNC. Fox is despised by the Libtards because it and talk radio are the only media outlets that don't get their copy from the Democrat Party. Fox may suck, but the rest are the vacuum of intergalactic space.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top