JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What a relaible source of information.

James Ruby

Fox News is no worse or better than any of the other mass media outlets. It likely lies just like MSNBC, CNN, and all the others. Where do you get your news? Personally, I try to read all the different news sites and try to separate the wheat from the chaff...

Fox News is no worse or better than any of the other mass media outlets. It likely lies just like MSNBC, CNN, and all the others. Where do you get your news? Personally, I try to read all the different news sites and try to separate the wheat from the chaff...

Pretty much any news outlet that isnt classified as entertainment - FOX is in my opinion the worse of the bunch. You guys actually consider that channel any better than the ENquirer?

James Ruby

I agree that all the channels are pretty much useless. But I sample a little of all of them trying to see all sides. As I said, "I hadn't heard this one before". No idea if there is any validity. Will be interesting to see if anything comes of it.

Pretty much any news outlet that isnt classified as entertainment - FOX is in my opinion the worse of the bunch. You guys actually consider that channel any better than the ENquirer?

James Ruby

Depends which program you're watching. Some of the opinion shows (Hannity, Bill O'Reilly) are completely slanted & the hosts are often misinformed. These two shows are what people have in mind when they bash Fox News. I enjoy some of their other shows. I think Shepard Smith is the best newsman on TV, and I also enjoy watching Greg Gutfeld (don't like The Five as much as Red Eye). On Fox Business, I watch Stossel and used to love Judge Napolitano's Freedom Watch.

James Ruby

yea we get all the true news from cnn and the view we know they report all the news with no bias :s0054:

I guess now folks have just started to make stuff up in order to forward their agenda's. It seems like some people are frothing at the mouth waiting for their doomsday Obama gun grabbing theories to come true. I understand, you don't like Obama but this is getting ridiculous.

Keystir
"Gun Rights Expert" with lots of "confidential" sources.

I don't think it would even be classified as a news story. What they presented is one guy's opinion based on some information that he wouldn't share where it came from. Is it true? Probably not. Could it happen? Absolutely.

I would be more worried bout a ammo sales ban. Once private citizens stocks dry up all firearms will be paperweights. Wont matter how 'evil looking' they are or how beautiful they are no bullets no boom boom. Would be much easier more cost effective therefore more LIKELY than to "ban" and confiscate ALL semi auto weapons. Or drive the prices up sky high so we cant afford to buy ammo.

I would be more worried bout a ammo sales ban. Once private citizens stocks dry up all firearms will be paperweights. Wont matter how 'evil looking' they are or how beautiful they are no bullets no boom boom. Would be much easier more cost effective therefore more LIKELY than to "ban" and confiscate ALL semi auto weapons. Or drive the prices up sky high so we cant afford to buy ammo.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've said it before and I'll say it again, Any LEO, ATF agent or UN soldier who comes to take my firearms or charge me $200 per firearm I already own and have leagally purchased isn't going home or back to the office alive that day. It might sound like just "big talk", but I'm ready to make that stand. I know others will also. I won't go and hunt them down, but the minute they enter my home or my familys home they are no longer a "peace service", they are an intruder like anyone else and will end up the same.

However, I doubt this will ever happen and it'd be too hard to track down those said owned firearms. But all the newly manufactured, or FFL owned ones would come under this new policy. Also, there would have to be a national registration of firearms..which I don't see happening, but I'll be waiting for it.. if it ever does.

Also, horrible B-roll.. anyone else see that shot of the bow for about 5-8 seconds.. HAHA.. So is that a semi auto bow?
Shoot, the backround checks for bows will be coming soon! ..And assault shovels.
Still for this administration to even propose an idea like this is unconscionable.
This all seems like just a money grabbing idea from Obamas administration to further fund this unsustainable healthcare bill..

And a note to all those anti fox news folks.. so the one "conservative" outlet is singled out and is this evil machine?... whilst MSNBC, CNN..etc and most if not all of the news papers are liberal as a rainbow but you've got nothing bad to say about them due to your liberal bias.. Thats pretty darn funny.

That's why I posted some links to studies.

It's not really opinion.

o kind of like the coffee is bad for you no it's decaf thats bad for you no it's instant coffee thats bad for you wait coffee is good for you

those kind of studies

or is it the people paying for the studies and how they will turn out:huh:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews