JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I went to the game and witnessed this.

Going into the stadium, they are looking in purses and bags. A guy get selected for a "random wand search" and empties all but his right-front pocket. The wand triggers on this. The security person asks him to remove the metal in his pocket. He refuses. The security person says then "I'll have to assume you are armed." The guy and his daughter say "we'll just leave then". They leave. Later, I see the guy in the stadium, and sure enough I take a good look at his right-front pocket and can (barely) make out the print of a pistol.

The "security" show must go on.

He just went through a different line afterwards... I'd tell 'me to suck farts from my arse, too.
You want to tell yourself to suck your win farts from yer own arse?

Autocorrect sucks sometimes eh?

I don't know, if ISIS's terror monkeys took out some of our soccer players and fans, well......that might be a blow that we couldn't recover from.
I know I'd be devastated!:cool:

Stupid smartphone AUTO CORRECT!!!

I demand you edit your quote of my post.... LOL!

Oh boy I need to be on my computer to take a screen shot. Start a thread. "nothing more satisfying than catching a mistake before and edit". That made my tired "arse" wake up a bit with a good laugh.

Needs a better title but you get the idea. I will come up with something after a little more coffee and a couple fish in the boat.

@Dyjital Nicely done sir.

I had a similar experience at the Space Needle. Checked all rules PRIOR to going to be sure there was not a "no weapons" policy. Looked all around upon arriving for "No Weapons" signs - none present.

Bought my $26 ticket to go up, waited for my turn, then turned a corner while in line to find Security doing bag/purse searches. As I was walking past the Security Officer he stops me and asks if the clip on my front right pocket is a knife - "Yes, it's my pocket knife" I politely replied and handed it to him.

He tells me I'll have to tag it and leave with him, and that I can retrieve it when I come down. "OK, thanks", I reply and head on up.

He NEVER asked me if I had any other weapons on me. I am licensed in NV, OR, and Utah, so I can legally carry in WA and was armed. I wasn't about to pull out my pistol in front of a couple of hundred tourists and have all of the freak out.

Sure glad Security is on top of things. If they don't want people carrying, they should say so - BEFORE purchase of tickets.

Get a DPSST license. You can get one in two days for about 150 bucks. Most of it is horrible but 100% if a security guy checks you and you show him your security license, just tell him you're in the industry and he'll let you go.

But as a side note, it is business owners decision wether or not to allow firearms. Private property is private property. They can't fault you with having a firearm on the premises if they don't have proper signage. But if you are told specifically by a security guard you should respect that.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top