JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't remember exactly when it was done, but there were some studies of mental health and temper done involving color, and they found the Super Bright color Orange ( Like Traffic cone/blaze orange) tended to make folks more angry, more often! Cooler colors like Blue and purple seemed to calm folks down more, and black was depressing.

I don't remember exactly when it was done, but there were some studies of mental health and temper done involving color, and they found the Super Bright color Orange ( Like Traffic cone/blaze orange) tended to make folks more angry, more often! Cooler colors like Blue and purple seemed to calm folks down more, and black was depressing.
That seems to coincide with my experiences with Flyers, Canucks and Kings fans.

And it's going to take another week to put out 18 more barrels with words on them?

Seems like that could be done in about a day. Maybe the words take a long time to write.
Well, with Oregon's low graduation standards, finding someone who knows how to write could be the cause of the delay.

I don't know. It sounds like it might be a lot of fun:

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=vera+lnn+...i=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MummZBgO3Ek

On topic, has anyone driven Division Street between SE 122nd and 182nd lately?? What a ClusterFork!! There's enough crap in the street to piss off the pope!! Blocks-long sections you can't turn left through, bus stops that force the bus to stop in traffic, miscellaneous curbs in the intersections. I find it all very calming!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

On topic, has anyone driven Division Street between SE 122nd and 182nd lately?? What a ClusterFork!! There's enough crap in the street to piss off the pope!! Blocks-long sections you can't turn left through, bus stops that force the bus to stop in traffic, miscellaneous curbs in the intersections. I find it all very calming!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Ahh, my old town... I was a bit South, on Stark... Maybe on Taylor and 171 or so...This was the "80's.

It was bubblegum then and I didn't even know it when I had my little Celica busted open to steal a cheap assed CD Unit...

Years before, when I was too dumb; my father had his tires stolen from his truck in the middle of the night. .His work truck. What he drove to do a living and as was stupid and I was, provide for me....

That place is rotten and filthy, and unfortunately leads the voting grounds of the great state of Oregon.

I may have underestimated the impact these traffic calming devices could have on shootings. In order to provide maximum calmness I would recommend they be manned by PoPo, made from concrete and be fitted with a CS5100/M249 SAW combo.

Hardesty said that officials must bring an "all-hands-on-deck" creative mindset to combat the problem. Meanwhile, she wants to defund the police, and police officers are quitting.

Instead of yellow silhouettes of slow children, silhouettes of brass tripping hazard.
Please don't fall down

depositphotos_305927488-stock-illustration-injury-hazard-slip-fall-symbol.jpg

The Oregonian is going all out against guns and magazines with several articles and a letter to the editor today

Under the gun: 68 people have been killed so far this year in Portland amid a stunning wave of gun violence

The Oregonian is going all out against guns and magazines with several articles and a letter to the editor today

Under the gun: 68 people have been killed so far this year in Portland amid a stunning wave of gun violence

Gee, this is what happens when you diminsh your police force and the gangs have free reign.

This isn't a gun problem, this is a horrible city government making bad decisions.

It is like the left are living a Hunter S Thompson drug fueled delusional fantasy.

Then there is the obvious question. What the heck is a "high-speed shooting"? I don't think they mean this:

I see now. The media wants to rename "drive-by" shootings to "high-speed" shootings because they don't want to admit that this is gang related problem. I guess if you keep redefining gang crime it will go away and if you keep calling it racist to report on gang crime, people will just stop reporting facts.

Makes perfect sense that Portland's solution is to slow down traffic...more time on target, more time to inflict damage, more time to concentrate fire. Let's defund more police so we can give the money to social programs that give out free hugs to violent criminals. Better yet, let's give the gang-bangers prepaid gift card if they don't shoot somebody. After all it works so well in California...

Fast drive-by shootings = spray 'n' pray, very few victims
Slowed down drive-by shootings due to barrels = more time for better accuracy

I'm officially pro-barrel.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR