JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

:s0113:

Isn't this just typical?

In a statement, Hardesty admitted there is "no simple solution" to the shooting spike recorded here and nationwide.

But we'll try one anyway.

Isn't this just typical?

In a statement, Hardesty admitted there is "no simple solution" to the shooting spike recorded here and nationwide.

Holy Let's (...go Brandon), these people are seriously disturbed. Maybe they should hire crossing guards and some kids to go back and forth across the road all day (with Kevlar backpacks of course). It's a sickness these people have and the people who vote them in are equally afflicted.

So she is smoking crack (aledgedly). As we all know, when we are driving, nothing is more calming than a traffic blockage. On the other hand, say I'm planning to do a drive by on Ray Ray or Tony Two Toes, city council betting $250,000 worth of signs will change my mind. This after I've taken any drug (all) now legal in Portland.

If it were only her and Wheeler. But for some reason everyone in Portland has a job description of just do it and get paid. Or do nothing and still get paid. We really don't care.

Last Edited:
Because making traffic more difficult is a proven way to calm people down...

Back when I used to get stoned I had a lot of great ideas that were earth shaking until I sobered up. My take is that Hardesty never gets sober.

from the article ... "holistic solutions to community safety"

the price of ammo may be the only constraint on the number of holes those barrels will soon acquire :rolleyes:

Clown World. Up is down, down is up.

I have a feeling they want gun violence to increase and this is just one way to do it.

More gun violence = better chance passing anti-2A gun laws = More control

Wow..... :s0064:

Honestly though... if they went and said "we are dealing with the scourge of speeders and unsafe drivers making neighborhoods less safe"... they might get better reception for the traffic barrels :rolleyes:

Right solution, totally wrong problem :rolleyes:

So she is smoking crack. As we all know, when we are driving, nothing is more calming than a traffic blockage. On the other hand, say I'm planning to do a drive by on Ray Ray or Tony Two Toes, city council betting $250,000 worth of signs will change my mind. This after I've taken any drug (all) now legal in Portland.

If it were only her and Wheeler. But for some reason everyone in Portland has a job description of just do it and get paid. Or do nothing and still get paid. We really don't care.

Which one of her friends owns the barrel/sign company?

$250k in signage and barrels? o_O

Somebody is running around with $240K in their pocket…….. :rolleyes:

Just when I thought people couldn't be dumber, Joann brings the heat.

So the citizens of Portland are spending money to put up plastic barrels with words on them to create space for cyclists and pedestrians during the virus lockdown and ongoing social distancing restrictions?

Just who is going to enforce the words? Is the Corona going to jump out of my vehicle and assault a passing cyclist?

If they are talking about shootings, shouldn't the sign have words that are more appropriate such as: 'Shooting people isn't nice. Don't do it. We're serious here folks."

And it's going to take another week to put out 18 more barrels with words on them?

Seems like that could be done in about a day. Maybe the words take a long time to write.

And Portland lefties call Hardesty their savior.

I killed more brain cells reading about Hardesty than smoking crack an entire day.

The crazy thing is Portland has not hit bottom yet!

Last Edited:

Isn't this just typical?

Are you kidding me "traffic-calming devices" they are absolutely insane! I am not kidding. In my opinion they are unfit to be in any position that dictates policy and should be removed....
When I see these orange things they piss me off more then anything else..

maxresdefault.jpg

Isn't this just typical?

Yep no common sense whatsoever. I'm sure the drive by shooters will say "oh look, local access only" and not shoot and go somewhere else... smh

The area in question is the boundary between two rival gangs and the shootings are roughly every 3 days. The spot is shown with red arrow on the 2015 gang map below. Btw, if u use the word "gang" now it's considered discrimination according to the next door moderators. These local gov people have no f clue. And a surprising number of residents say "oh good they r doing something about it". But having said that there is a huge number of poeple saying this will do absolutely nothing. We tend to paint the whole community with the same brush but there are both poeple with no common sense and people with common sense. Unfortunately most of the latter never run for office here it seems.
3516974D-CEC7-43C0-9F47-AE01D748B4D5.jpeg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top