JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As with many others, Glocks. I've tried the 45 and 19 and they just feel awful in my hands and I can't hit very well with them. I still have them because I have a Ruger PC9 and I am a fan of a long gun and pistol combo that share calibers and shared mags are even better.

Also the S&W third gen semi-autos. Love the looks and the concept, but I shoot other guns much better.

The last ones are the S&W L frame 357 revolvers, like the 686. Got a 586 no-dash when I was just getting into revolvers. Shoots alright and everything but the side plate and screws bother me. I much prefer the construction of the Ruger GP-100.

As they say though, there's a butt for every seat. Life would be boring if we all liked exactly the same things.

Might be an interesting read while bored at work.

I tried a Sig 938, micro "1911" and couldn't stand it. Too small to grip without dragging on the slide or getting pinched bt the ambi safety. Other than its good looks i don't know why anyone would choose it over a p365, Glock 43x or hellcat.

Im going to get some hate for the second gun, CZ Shadow 2. While it shot fine and it was accurate the thing is a heavy hunk of steel. I actually shoot my 686 better than the Shadow 2 and it weighs less. Just didn't live up to the hype for me especially given its price tag.
Keltec KSG shotgun. Heavy AF which makes it a pig to move quickly.

Tavor in 556. Felt way too chunky in the stock and remained unimpressive when shooting. Loved the bull pup idea, though.

Ed Brown $2k 1911 bobtail that shot like crap

Last Edited:
He'd have to be a sharp shooter.
1674833371355.png

Springfield Hellcat 9mm. Some people love them, but it just doesn't work for me.

Also the new (ish) SA-35 Hi-power clone. It's got sharp edges every where and not as refined as my Browning's. Not as accurate either.

The CZ P10c was a bust for me, despite aspects I liked. Too much like Gl#ck trigger.
Eventually even the S229 & 320 slipped into the "not muzzle-forward-balance-biased enough" for my taste.

The recce builds with the skinny handguards and LPVOs... I don't have basketball hands but those things are like shooting a broomstick.

Give me an old quad rail and an ACOG or an EoTech every time. Or better yet, USGI handguards and A2 irons.

Last Edited:
Henry golden boy silver in 22LR. Did not like to shoot it so I sold it.
Replaced with a henry .357 and love shooting that one.

Shot two diffeent Gee locks. That was one too many 👎

I shoot most accurately with my M&9 9 2.0
Crazy how people's experiences differ so much, glad we have so many options available.

My hellcats ain't the best, I will say that.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads