JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As much as I hate to admit it, I bought a Taurus PT111-G2 9mm. The trigger was awful; like 60-grit sandpaper! Then I slid the back plate off, pulled the firing pin out and "smoothed out" the channel. That made it tolerable.

I finally replaced the trigger and now it's finally usable. It'll do in a pinch, but it certainly is not my go-to! 😡

Although I own several now, I didn't like the first AR15 that I shot, mainly because of the carrying handle sight. Being trained on conventional rifles, It felt terribly awkward to me.
All of my present ARs are, "Flat tops" and have optics mounted on them, even the pellet rifle.
Easier on old eyes. 😉

Is that an AMTAC blade? If so, how do you like it? Been eyeing them for a while, keep telling myself I'll sign up for one of bill rapiers classes too
Sure is. I've tried multiple fixed blades for EDC and sold all of them. The Amtac Northman is by far the best and most comfortable knife I've owned. Both in the hand and on body. Well worth the $450.00. I actually am planning on taking Bill's course up in Washington at @Cerberus Group this June. I'm actually gunna enroll this week if everything works out (funds wise).

He's one instructor I really wanna learn from. I enjoy listening to him on podcasts as well.

Sure is. I've tried multiple fixed blades for EDC and sold all of them. The Amtac Northman is by far the best and most comfortable knife I've owned. Both in the hand and on body. Well worth the $450.00. I actually am planning on taking Bill's course up in Washington at @Cerberus Group this June. I'm actually gunna enroll this week if everything works out (funds wise).

He's one instructor I really wanna learn from. I enjoy listening to him on podcasts as well.
I use a benchmade SOCP now but I've been wanting to upgrade almost since I got it haha. Maybe I'll seeya at that course, I should be able to make it to that one. Out of all of the instructors I've looked into, I really like him and pat macnamara

Well, don't wait until June or you'll miss it. Blower's class is in June, Rapier's is on the first weekend in May.
Correct. My apologies. I have another event I'm doing in June and got them switched up in my little brain. Haha.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top