JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Might be an interesting read while bored at work.

I tried a Sig 938, micro "1911" and couldn't stand it. Too small to grip without dragging on the slide or getting pinched bt the ambi safety. Other than its good looks i don't know why anyone would choose it over a p365, Glock 43x or hellcat.

Im going to get some hate for the second gun, CZ Shadow 2. While it shot fine and it was accurate the thing is a heavy hunk of steel. I actually shoot my 686 better than the Shadow 2 and it weighs less. Just didn't live up to the hype for me especially given its price tag.

I got my Dad a Sig P938 years ago but he's 86 & not much of a shooter-- I highly doubt he would care if the gun pinched him or not, cause he likely only ever plans to empty the magazine & get the next gun he has. I built him an AR-410, so maybe he'd get that next...

I tried a Sig 938, micro "1911" and couldn't stand it. Too small to grip without dragging on the slide or getting pinched bt the ambi safety. Other than its good looks i don't know why anyone would choose it over a p365, Glock 43x or hellcat.

Im going to get some hate for the second gun, CZ Shadow 2. While it shot fine and it was accurate the thing is a heavy hunk of steel. I actually shoot my 686 better than the Shadow 2 and it weighs less. Just didn't live up to the hype for me especially given its price tag.
I carry and shoot a P938 ALL the time. I also have a Kimber micro 9 that I like but not as much as the SIG. You couldn't give me a Hellcat. Hated it.

I had a P938 a few years ago, and I shot it pretty well, but it gave me slide bite pretty often, so it had to go.
The one for me is the Glock. Just cant shoot it well, and I don't like the looks. Got rid of all of them except for a G17L because it is kid of rare. Never shoot it though, it just sits in the safe.

I am not very impressed with the Sig p229. I consider it quite blocky and top heavy. I like my cz 75 pcr and 92 compact a lot more. I love my sig p220 just not the p229 all that well.

I'm not really into buying guns because they are popular, but some I've bought happened to be very popular designs.

Absolute top of the list, the Ruger LCP. Little Clown Pistol.

Horrible little gun.

Any micro "carry" pistol.

And the Glock 19. Love the G45, G17 and G34 though.

I recently bought a new Sig 365 Romeo and wanted a micro compact for my daily concealed carry and I hate it!
I've tried 3 different holsters, every edge on the pistol is sharp as a razor against your body. It bucks like a mule in my giant hands and with its 3,1 inch barrel it's difficult to hold a 10" group for me at 10 yards.
honestly I'm going back to my Glock17, it's edges are smoother to carry IWB and I can hold that 10" or tighter group at 25 yards with no effort.
I carry everywhere legal all the time and just want my pistol to be as natural to grab as my wallet and I'm 6'9" 340lbs so all you guys that can carry concealed at your belly button comfortably, I'm jealous. My happy spot is at 4 o'clock and when driving it's a touch uncomfortable.

I recently bought a new Sig 365 Romeo and wanted a micro compact for my daily concealed carry and I hate it!
I've tried 3 different holsters, every edge on the pistol is sharp as a razor against your body. It bucks like a mule in my giant hands and with its 3,1 inch barrel it's difficult to hold a 10" group for me at 10 yards.
honestly I'm going back to my Glock17, it's edges are smoother to carry IWB and I can hold that 10" or tighter group at 25 yards with no effort.
I carry everywhere legal all the time and just want my pistol to be as natural to grab as my wallet and I'm 6'9" 340lbs so all you guys that can carry concealed at your belly button comfortably, I'm jealous. My happy spot is at 4 o'clock and when driving it's a touch uncomfortable.
Are you jealous yet? Haha.

EC5F618C-3DD8-4C39-B079-B29F6ED04A82.jpeg

Yeah but...

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR