JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So all of the people who dont comply basically have a felony paperweight that cant leave their house or use. What good is that?

As per the Washington state law it is illegal to manufacture, own buy sell loan furnish transport or posses a undetectable firearm or any part designed and intended solely and exclusively for the use in a undetectable firearm the law passed in April of 2019 and is called H.B. 1739!
So you're saying there's a chance... hey, he didn't say it was being built for becoming undetectable, just for personal use... sounds like it comes down to being subjective as usual... I wonder what side Sideshow Bob would be representing in a case like this.. :rolleyes:

So you're saying there's a chance... hey, he didn't say it was being built for becoming undetectable, just for personal use... sounds like it comes down to being subjective as usual... I wonder what side Sideshow Bob would be representing in a case like this.. :rolleyes:
Chomo Bob is gonna take the same side as the Party of Pedophilia ALWAYS takes.

One thing I missed the first time reading through the law is that they refer to two different detection methods for two different criteria.

The 3.7 ounces requirement applies to the whole firearm (not just the frame) and a metal detector. The individual parts have to look like parts of a firearm in an x-ray. This is probably why you can still buy sub-compact pistols with only tiny bits of metal in a polymer frame.

(33)"Undetectable firearm" means any firearm that is not as detectable as 3.7 ounces of 17-4 PH stainless steel by walk-through metal detectors or magnetometers commonly used at airports or any firearm where the barrel, the slide or cylinder, or the frame or receiver of the firearm would not generate an image that accurately depicts the shape of the part when examined by the types of X-ray machines commonly used at airports.

mdxarms.com has also told me they will ship to Washington state
I tried to buy last night & today.. No Go!
Not once but 7 times. 4 times on my tablet & 3 on my desktop. Including once more just now. & this was AFTER verifying my data was correct. I used their online form to ask what I was looking for & they responded in <hour yesterday. But they won't respond to my email query why I'm unable to place an order & they don't do phone calls.

Dan
1644344031613.png

I have gad stuff like this happen a lot too... i think it might have to do with fraud alert on the card. There were shops that i legitemately could not purchase from because of that...pretty strange.

From the standpoint of someone with zero knowledge of this little fella, they seem to mean the same thing. A serial number names it detectable.
They mean registered with the government. The gov must know that you possess it.***

***Exception: gang members, since registration violates their 5th amendment right .

I have gad stuff like this happen a lot too... i think it might have to do with fraud alert on the card. There were shops that i legitemately could not purchase from because of that...pretty strange.
Over $109.00? I've used my card for purchases larger then this with no issues. Anything over an amount I've set, they flag & stop payment until I authorize it by phone or pre-notify them.

The company (MDX) said,"you're entering an incorrect address thats why its getting declined."
Yea right..Guess I'll have to locate a different vendor.

Dan

Over $109.00? I've used my card for purchases larger then this with no issues. Anything over an amount I've set, they flag & stop payment until I authorize it by phone or pre-notify them.

The company (MDX) said,"you're entering an incorrect address thats why its getting declined."
Yea right..Guess I'll have to locate a different vendor.

Dan
I get the same thing with AK Builder. Some credit card service companies suck.

I changed my address like they suggested and now I'm unable to fill in my CC info. I hope others have better luck then I've had. I'll go to a different vendor.
I was honestly looking fwd to doing business with them but...

Dan

Anyone have any experience with MDX Arms? Never heard of them before, wondering about quality of product.
After the dog & pony show with them "TRYING" to place an order, I gave up. They replied to my emails but for some reason wouldn't?, were unwilling to?, step up to help me actually place an order. They'd reply I did this wrong & I did that wrong and my email yada yada was in the wrong format.... whatever :mad: ....I finally had to throw them under the bus.

BUT..I went here and ordered what's in the image.. Backorder ship dates are 3~6 weeks out but they haven't canceled a "ship to Wa. State" yet. I was astounded a company was willing to adhere to the law.

Dan

poly 80.jpg

As per the Washington state law it is illegal to manufacture, own buy sell loan furnish transport or posses a undetectable firearm or any part designed and intended solely and exclusively for the use in a undetectable firearm the law passed in April of 2019 and is called H.B. 1739!
Those metal slides and barrels are very detectable.
Untraceable is not the same as undetectable.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top