JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Heck yes!

image.png

Added my vote! Still at 92 %. Looks like some smart people are starting to figure things out! Hummmm Maybe this 2nd sit in is getting some people looking at the facts instead of just following the herd!

MS-LSD will have to scuttle that thing pretty quick; it flies into their bias pretty badly. In fact it's debatable which network is more biased on the anti-side. I think CNN is the bottom of the barrel in that regard.

MS-LSD will have to scuttle that thing pretty quick; it flies into their bias pretty badly. In fact it's debatable which network is more biased on the anti-side. I think CNN is the bottom of the barrel in that regard.

Likely all they will do is blame the NRA for mobilizing all their blind followers to log in and skew their poll. No matter if 100% answers in full support of the 2nd, they will find a way to dismiss those answers.

There are posts in the discussion from this poll going back almost 2 years. If it hasn't been taken down by now in panic, it's a bit late :p

A heads up to all who said YES . . . You are now an "Enemy of the State." Your email will be traced to your home address and a secret mark placed somewhere on your property so that some federal agency will know where to come early some future morning!!!

Sheldon

A heads up to all who said YES . . . You are now an "Enemy of the State." Your email will be traced to your home address and a secret mark placed somewhere on your property so that some federal agency will know where to come early some future morning!!!

Sheldon

Oh, I'm sure we're ALL on many lists already, and have been for quite a while.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top