JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'd like to see a situation where if a 'journalist' is arrested for anything the police come and take their computers and all word processors. See how they like it. :cool:

In yUK, if ANY journalist was arrested for anything they come and take EVERYBODY's computers and processors away.

Makes as much sense, right?

That's what they did over here with our handguns.....AND our semi-auto centrefires.

'Some words cause offence - so ban all pencils.'

tac

I haven't seen this thread in a while (been about 4 months since it started), but impressed that the number of votes is now over half a million votes, and 92% vote yes, while only 4% vote for "no, it's too dangerous" and "only for self defense." Too bad we don't see MSNBC advertising this more. ;-)

If I could, I would have a concealed firearm when over in Northern Ireland. After all, I used to do just that when sent there on my job.

But here in our part of UK, and I know that most of you are not going to bleeve this, I'm more likely to be chosen to be the next pope than get mugged, held up, involved in a criminal 'adventure' in our neck of the woods.

upload_2016-10-20_10-9-18.png

Horses for courses, ladies and gentlemen.

tac

Makes as much sense, right?

That's what they did over here with our handguns.....AND our semi-auto centrefires.

It doesn't have to make sense to the peons. The rulers want to disarm us, because it is in their actual interest to disarm us. It's just not in our interest to let them.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top