JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
MS-LSD will have to scuttle that thing pretty quick; it flies into their bias pretty badly. In fact it's debatable which network is more biased on the anti-side. I think CNN is the bottom of the barrel in that regard.
Not sure why you have MS- LDS but if it's cause it's LDS owned then it wouldn't go against them at all.
They definitely believe in defending themselves
Every LDS her has a few guns

A heads up to all who said YES . . . You are now an "Enemy of the State." Your email will be traced to your home address and a secret mark placed somewhere on your property so that some federal agency will know where to come early some future morning!!!

Sheldon
And you're not on a list from being on here?o_O
Have you ever bought a gun at a FFL?
Do you have your carry permit?
I wouldn't be on here if I thought it was that big of deal

Um...........I just loaded it up with 10 votes, still at the same %! I did see a vote counter right at 450k votes. the totals are counting as I saw mine added! Will see!
MSNBC won't use this poll, since there are way to many voters that have "loaded it up with 10 votes". BTW, I just voted (once) and it is up to 93%. Considering the number of votes shown, only those bad at math are wondering why their vote loading didn't change things.

Sigh

We have rights on paper but when push comes to shove the people in power have shown over and over again that those rights are only an advertising campaign way from gone. The people who run America, our rulers, I won't call them leaders, have a formula for killing rights and it works. They simply start a steady public drumbeat of non stop propaganda. It always follows the same script. Fear. If we don't degrade or take away the right then we're all in imminent danger. Especially "the children". They whip up a frenzy of dread and fear to the point where gullible citizens are just fine with eliminating the targeted right. The fourth amendment is a perfect example. It says we can't be searched without some very good evidence that we've done something wrong. Back in the 1980s before terrorism but after communism the government was in need of a new bogeyman. They chose drug dealers. Then they went on a massive bender of fear mongering so they could set up the profitable drug testing industry. America's working people suddenly became suspects in the drug war. Guilty until proven innocent. We all learned to line up like docile sheep and pee in bottles. Have our very body fluids searched in a dragnet style violation of the everything the Fourth Amendment stands for. What were the results? Overwhelmingly negative drug tests. Overwhelmingly innocent citizens degraded by illegal searches. We still pee in those bottles. We've accepted it as a normal part of life. The Fourth Amendment should be erased from the Bill of Rights. We've accepted it being ignored. That's one example. We could talk a lot about the Obama administration's attack on reporters and freedom of the press. Letting any right be watered down or abolished threatens all of our rights. We're way down the path of letting that happen. We could still stop this but something tells me that like peeing in bottles we'll just accept it and learn to live with it as a nation. Those of us that complain will become suspect and labeled as dangerous.

A heads up to all who said YES . . . You are now an "Enemy of the State." Your email will be traced to your home address and a secret mark placed somewhere on your property so that some federal agency will know where to come early some future morning!!!

Sheldon

If you're concerned about that, perhaps you should be using the Tor browser. :) (It routes your traffic through a variety of anonymous proxies, so it's hard to figure out the original source of the traffic).

P.S. When I cast my vote in the pole it was at 93%, with a total of 490k votes, IIRC. Keep in mind, to move 1% point in a poll with that many votes, you'd need 5400 votes that are all voting for the same thing without any votes voting for anything else, so for those concerned that the % wasn't moving with their vote, that's probably why.

Last Edited:
Why on Earth is "only for self defense" an option? Why else am I carrying? Show and tell???

In case you just like to spontaneously target shoot...?

You know, wouldn't you hate it if you happen to be on your way home from the coast, and you car breaks down, the tow truck quotes you two hours until they can get there, but you just happen to know there's a big gravel pit about 100 yards up a nearby side-road, but you weren't carrying? So, some people might just want to carry in case they end up in a situation like that, then they'd be able to target shoot to pass the time.

So, given this explanation, you get about:

-4% of the people say "No carrying, too dangerous" (because guns just spontaneously blow up sometimes on their own... crazy!)

-4% of the people say "Only for self defense" (i.e. we don't want you spontaneously target shooting if the opportunity presents itself... Maybe because it is either too dangerous, or perhaps because it puts lead back into the environment where it came from, but, but it's fine if you do it ONLY to save your own life)

-93% of the people [with "common sense"] say "Yes, you can carry for self defense AND even if you just want to target shoot for fun, if there's a safe, legal place to do it."

:D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top