JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Will You Apply For Permit To Purchase If Measure 114 Withstands Legal Challenges And PTP Program Is

• No

Votes: 294 86.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 45 13.3%

• Total voters
Well, next year (or perhaps maybe in a few more years).……..the people of OR might just vote for a "Permit to Purchase Ammo License".

Rrrrright.….. in the name of SAFTY. Just like in CA. Reasonable and common sense gun laws.

I wonder…..
How many members on this forum…..
Are still wanting/willing to talk compromise with them?

Aloha, Mark
Or at least, BGC for ammo, limited amounts, only for guns you have registered, etc.

Possible limits on amounts of guns/ammo you can possess.

I'll go back to constitutional purchases.

Full intent with no-compliance. I will not be on a public searchable database and I will not seek permission to buy or sell something that a right.

RE : Post #60

And while they're at it………

An increase in the allowable fees to be collected (for the privilege).

Rrrrrright……. "Inflation".

Aloha, Mark

1669149925815.png

The Tree of Liberty is slowly dying of thirst Brethren.

Phuck NO!
With Duel Residency in a somewhat free'er state, I will simply buy what I want/need outside OryGun, and flip the state the big bird!
I don't really "Need" anything, so there is no reason to do anything here in this state, and I will absolutely NOT allow my info to be entered into any sort of Registry, so, Yea, that's a hard NO!
I will also continue to carry my "Standard Capacity" mags and not worry about it, and I will continue to enjoy my freedoms as I see fit, without a single thought of consequences for my actions!

I voted no. I have a good collection that fits well into my needs. I have plenty of STANDARD capacity magazines to last my lifetime. I don't really need another firearm and if I'm to be completely honest the last few years of assaults on our rights has made me lose some interest in the shooting sports. I will ALWAYS vote against ANY measure that infringes upon those rights but my activity with firearms in general has been fairly low. I hate to admit it, but all the drama, political trolling and hate mail I've received here at NWFA doesn't help either. Probably why I've been so inactive around here lately.

I go weeks without opening my big safe these days. :(

I voted no. I have a good collection that fits well into my needs. I have plenty of STANDARD capacity magazines to last my lifetime. I don't really need another firearm and if I'm to be completely honest the last few years of assaults on our rights has made me lose some interest in the shooting sports. I will ALWAYS vote against ANY measure that infringes upon those rights but my activity with firearms in general has been fairly low. I hate to admit it, but all the drama, political trolling and hate mail I've received here at NWFA doesn't help either. Probably why I've been so inactive around here lately.

I go weeks without opening my big safe these days. :(
This makes really sad Brudda, this is something we need to work on, and trust me, the feeling of freedom hasn't died, just need to embrace the outlaw lifestyle and get on with life!
You know how to find me, let's get out and enjoy that freedom!

This makes really sad Brudda, this is something we need to work on, and trust me, the feeling of freedom hasn't died, just need to embrace the outlaw lifestyle and get on with life!
You know how to find me, let's get out and enjoy that freedom!
I hear you brother. I haven't given up, believe me. Priorities have just shifted and I don't "live" the firearm life like I used to. I'm ok with it actually. Saves me some money. :D

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top