JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

What do you think will come out of Harney County Dec 13th hearing?

• The TRO will be extended.

Votes: 19 26.4%
  • The judge will place an injunction on Measure 114

Votes: 28 38.9%
  • The judge will allow all or parts of Measure to be implemented.

Votes: 21 29.2%
  • The AG's head will explode (figuratively speaking) in disbelief that her team has failed

Votes: 24 33.3%

• Total voters
My Wife and I will be tuning into the live feed from the hearing. Then we'll have to see how fast the state will appeal.
i doubt that feed will work with the amount of people claiming that they are going to watch, its the state of Oregon after all, they treat their citizens like mushrooms, feed them $hit and keep them in the dark...

What do you think the results will be of the Dec 13th Harney County hearing on Measure 114?

You can vote for up to two choices.
The TRO will not be extended. If an injunction remains, it will be a preliminary injunction, which is the purpose of the upcoming hearing. The TRO will expire after that hearing, however the court rules.

I predict an injunction will be put in place and then the Oregon Supreme Court will vacate at least part of the injunction. I think they might let ban on 3 day rule go forward.

I predict an injunction will be put in place and then the Oregon Supreme Court will vacate at least part of the injunction. I think they might let ban on 3 day rule go forward.
If the proper arguments are made and they apply the correct analytics then the magazine ban should be enjoined just based on the fact that it bans every semi-auto magazine in the state. Same applies to the permit sham.
The 3day rule they are striking the fed law, instead of the oregon law, from what I've seen. But I've been wrong before. They'll definitely let that stand.
However, I think they'll vacate the whole thing. then off to the 9th we go.

The SCO only rejected the AG's request because it violated long establish Oregon case law on judicial procedure. They didn't reject it because "they took the side of" Article-1 Sec.27 of the Oregon Constitution, or the U.S. 2A. This is all "judicial theater" until such time when/if this lands on the SCOTUS docket.

The Oregon Constitution Article 1 - Bill of Rights Section 27. Right to bear arms; military subordinate to civil power. The people shall have the right to bear arms for the defence [sic] of themselves, and the State, but the Military shall be kept in strict subordination to the civil power[.]

I would point out that the MILITARY shall be kept in strict subordination to the civil power…. it doesn't say ANYTHING about "the people" being subordinate to the civil power in the context of bearing arms.

Here's hoping for a full injunction from Harney county and another slap down by the Oregon Supreme Court, forcing the hand of the 9th Circus…

Regardless of what happens, we're headed to the SCOTUS with this multifaceted violation of a constitutional right. SCOTUS will be forced to make it crystal clear that the words of the Second Amendment mean "no infringements" so for our well educated but stupid politicians that would mean no more gun control laws. Period.

Here's hoping for a full injunction from Harney county and another slap down by the Oregon Supreme Court, forcing the hand of the 9th Circus…
The Oregon Supreme Court is the end of the line in this case, with a stop at the Oregon Court of Appeals. This lawsuit is strictly based on violations of the Oregon State Constitution. Can't go to the 9th.

Mag ban: 2A protected arms. The duty of the state to provide text and history to limit or restrict their use. - Fail
Permit: "May Issue" state permission to exercise a constitutionally protected right. - Fail

3-day is enjoined within the permit to purchase provisions. Even if they somehow single it out as yet another separate issue and prevail, who gives a flying flip? "Status Quo" since... even though legal... alphabet dirty looks and finger wagging is enough to keep everyone in line. Who really cares about the feds failure to comply with their legal duty to complete BGC's within 3 days anyway.... right? Weeks, months.... we're good!! :s0155:

(for those that missed it... that's as deep as sarcasm can go) ;)

My prediction is a full injunction result from the 13th hearing, but likely not until closer to the 17th. Upon which... the AG will go crying again to the ORSC... and that's a toss up if they will or won't intervene this time around.

Not intervening when there was potential remedy just days away if the AG could just kept her not so delicates untwisted for a minute... that makes sense.

Not intervening during the full course of the court proceedings I think might be a whole different matter and won't be suprised if they at least petition the judge to qualify his order to their satisfaction. Worse is possible too, but I'm going to hold out hope at least somone feels some kind of duty to the oath they took. Tall order these days, I know!!

Last Edited:
i doubt that feed will work with the amount of people claiming that they are going to watch, its the state of Oregon after all
That's part of my prediction as well. Although I've never used that webex system before, to be fair, but an OR based goobermental system that actually works as intended??

I can't begin to pontificate where the feeling might come from, but color me skeptical!! 🤣

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top