JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have to say that trying to explain what you are doing at 1am in a house occupied by a couple of seventy-year olds, having somehow 'fallen in' as you walked by might be difficult. Most judges see it the way that the homeowners tell it, I hafta say. Besides, getting into the average house over here without insider help is not as easy as it is in much of the USA - I can literally walk into the homes of any of our friends in the USA, calling out as I do so, of course. Such behaviour is completely foreign in most of the yUK except in the Western Highlands of Scotland and perhaps rural part of The Dales and Cumbria. However, walking into THIS -

View attachment 532203

is a LOT more likely.

Have you actually thought about how to break into a house here in yUK, with our double or triple glazing and seven-lever deadbolt doors that lock into the door frame when closed? Quietly?

Take a look -

As we say, "don't use force, get a bigger hammer".

Well, I've looked long and hard, but failed utterly to find ANY mention of Carl's Jnr in any part of Torah, so I reckon I'm good there. Nowhere can I see the words 'The fruit OF the Marionberry, MADE into pie, shall not pass THY lip though thy days BE long, forasmuch as I HAVE said it, lest YE eat of IT without FULSOME amounts of CREAM'.

Well, I've looked long and hard, but failed utterly to find ANY mention of Carl's Jnr in any part of Torah, so I reckon I'm good there. Nowhere can I see the words 'The fruit OF the Marionberry, MADE into pie, shall not pass THY lip though thy days BE long, forasmuch as I HAVE said it, lest YE eat of IT without FULSOME amounts of CREAM'.
I want to sing out with an "hallelujah" there but not being a Baptist I'm just going to think it....

I will endeavor to find the best pie in Portland. Now that research will be difficult but sometimes people must lay aside fear and man up to research pie..

In fact I think I know the place up on Alberta street.

In fact I believe that I remember in the account of the last supper in Matthew, "Gather ye of the berries of the vale of Marion and make them into tarts and pies and those pastries of danish. Do this in memory of me as the damned berries keep coming back even as I shall come back to you, a bigger, more prolific bush no matter how those that oppose my father will try to root out the canes. (23)"

We can have an ecumenical pie eating time to honor the bounty of Abraham's God.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR